# Part 1 : "Freaking Truth"

Disclaimer:
This story is not a Sweet Clingy Story so Soft hearted people watch it on your own Risks. And Haters Don't Leave Any of your shit in comment box because I don't want to curse You. Trust me. And if ya enjoined the story don't forget to Vote and Comment Me How you liked This.
Love Ya Army 💜

*Pic*

^^^^^^

Note:
This series Is also available on YouTube. The link to Mah YouTube channel is in Mah Bio.
Do Not Copy...!
💢💢💢

≈≈≈≈≈≈

Let's Start the story.

*Pic*..

Y/ n POV-------

You're at School gate.. Waitin' For your Best friends to Come but As Always They Are late...

Y/n: Aishh.... Where are they...?

Usually you're a Very Calm person, You don't like to be Violent,......

Y/n: Should I Go Inside...??

You're Waitin' For them Very long but there is no Sign of Them, You have 7 mischievous Brats as Mah Best friends.. Y'all we're Neighbours From Very Beginning, Y'all used to play together When we're kids and Now.. Y'all study in same school... Literally Every Girl in the school is Jealous of You But You don't Give a Damn Care......

...!?!: Yahh...Y/nnie...!!

You got snapped out of your thoughts when You Heard a cow like Screaming noice, You Looked at the source of Voice and Saw Jin screaming your Name...A small smile formed at your lips... suddenly Maknae Line Walked Out From Jin's behind while you're Eyes widen as you noticed a Bouquet of Your Favourite flowers (Roses) in their Hands......You quickly ran towards em'...........

Y/n: Yahh...Where did y'all Get This..?

Jungkook: Okay...So You're Worried about Flowers not us...?

you Slightly pinched Jungkook's Nose and Lightly Hugged Him.....

Y/n: Thank You Lil Bunny..!

You broke the hug and Saw jungkook slightly blushing and then you're eyes Landed on other BTS members who were Looki'n Annoyed..... you understood the Cause of Their Looks and you Hugged em'.....

Y/n: Happy..? Now Stop Makin' Those Ugly faces...!

They all Giggled and Gave Ya the bouquet..... and you're Hands we're Filled with 7 Bouquets....

Y/n: y'all didn't told me Yet...Where do y'all Get This flowers...?

Jin: Yahh.... You're Really Noisy...!!

They all Departured towards the school while You Took Look at the Flowers and Smelled em'...They we're fresh... But Then Your Eyes Landed on A Blood drop the Petals of flower....

You Quickly raised your head and Looked at Your Friends Who We're carelessly Walkin' inside while you're Eyes Landed on their hand which clearly Showed Lot of Stratches and small cuts in their palm.....