Winrina

There's smut in this story if your uncomfortable you don't have to read it.
This is request by @myboostephanie12
Winter pov
Me and my members were at a party with other kpop idols . When I saw karina dancing with jeno from Nct dream . I couldn't help but get jealous because I like her was scared to tell her because she's my best friend. Hey winter are you okay said Giselle yeah I'm fine I said while glaring at karina and jeno are you sure because your glaring at karina said ningning. I'm fine while taking a sip of my drink. Then I saw them kissing and I couldn't take it anymore so I slam my drink down and walked towards them. Hey winter where are you going said Giselle . Then I grabbed her away from jeno and then I walked away with her while glaring at jeno. Me and karina are leaving I said to Giselle and ningning okay said Giselle . Then we left to the dorm and then we arrived there then I took her to me and Giselle room. Winter are you okay said karina then I glared at her . I'm jealous I said then I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her and then I felt her kiss me back . Then I bit her lip for entrance then she let me and then we started making out and then I pulled her towards the bed and pushed her on the bed . Then I started taking her clothes off and she started taking my clothes off . Then we we're both naked and then I started kissing her neck and then I felt her moan then I started leaving hickies on her neck and then I left hickies on her chest and then I went to her boobs and started sucking on one boob and massage the other boob and then I felt her moan more . Then I went lower and then I opened her legs and I saw that she was already wet so I put my fingers in ahh winter said karina then I started going faster ahh winter said karina then I stopped and then I started eating her out and I heard her screaming my name I kept eating her still she's dry winter I'm going to cum said karina and then she came on my face and then I licked her and then I pulled away . I look up and saw karina all sweaty.
Karina pov
I saw winter lay right next to me . We're not done yet I said what said winter it's your turn I said then I started kissing her and then I felt her kiss me back . Then I started kissing her neck and leaving hickies ahh karina said winter. Then I started leaving hickies on her body . Then I started touching her boobs and then I felt her moan and then I went lower and started thrusting my fingers i her. Ahh said winter while closing her eyes and then I pulled my fingers and started eating her out. I saw her hands grip the sheets and then I kept eating out and I heard her scream my name then she came on my face then I licked to clean her then I pulled away. Then I laid right next to her. Karina can I tell you something said winter while looking at me yeah what is it I said I like you a lot and I got jealous when you were dancing and kissing jeno said winter so I guess the plan worked I said what plan said winter . I like you too so I made a plan with jeno to make you jealous and it worked I said while looking at her. Oh so karina will you be my girlfriend said winter yes I'll be your girlfriend I said while smiling at her and then she kissed me and then I kissed her back then we pulled away . You know jeno gay and he has two boyfriends I said really then why did he agree with you with the plan said winter because he shipped us but I'm pretty sure he's not going to have sex for a while because he made his boyfriends jealous I said . I mean I would be jealous two said winter then I felt her hug me good night karina said winter goodnight I said while kissing her on the lips and then we both fell asleep.

I'm sorry if it's short but I hope you like it and was the smut good I'm sorry if it sucks I'm not good at smut and don't forget to vote and comment 😊❤️