15

After returning home, Shen NingXin placed the doll next to the conch shell.

The doll was in the shape of a human and wasn't very big. It had a small javelin in its hand and fit perfectly on the conch shell.

There was a visual effect where it seemed to be charging into battle.

Ride the conch and throw the javelin!

Shen NingXin stared at it left and right for a while, the corners of her mouth rising and she soon laughed.

After the two came back from the amusement park, they went to the company and worked overtime for a little over an hour. When she got home, it was nearly 10. It was late now, so Shen NingXin didn't waste any more time and soon brought a change of clothes and went into the shower.

Afterward, she comfortably got into her bed.

She then opened Weibo by habit and found that Qiu YiBai did indeed make a new post. It was quite long this time, where she needed to click on it to reveal everything.

The first line was—

"Today I went to the amusement park and rode the rumored Blue Moon Rollercoaster. The entire ride was only a teeny bit scary, but Shen NingXin was so terrified she almost cried."

". . . . . ."

Who did you say almost cried?!

Shen NingXin felt as though this person could only see other people's problems and was blind to her own. She couldn't help but shake her head and continued to scroll down.

"The carousel was pretty fun and the rotating teacups too, except it felt a little dizzying when it spun too much."

"The milk tea tasted watery, so I don't recommend, but the cake was pretty good."

"The third claw machine from the left is broken, it swallowed two of my game coins, I must avoid it next time QAQ."

". . . . . ."

Each line was written with quite a bit of detail, as though she were making some strategic guide.

But it also felt like a diary written by a kindergartener, recording all the fun things she experienced throughout the day with an air of seriousness in her tone.

Shen NingXin smiled as she looked, and soon a line caught her attention—

"Shen NingXin seemed to really like that doll. Seeing how happy she was smiling, to be considerate to my subordinate, I could only gift it to her."

"The other one was given to a little boy I didn't know, so in the end, there wasn't any left for me QAQ."

Her tone was quite aggrieved.

But it was obviously you who insisted on giving it to me.

Shen NingXin thought like this and subconsciously glanced in the direction of the doll.

After a moment, she retracted her gaze, then opened her lips to mutter softly, "Besides, when did I ever . . ."

Before she could say the word "smile", she was suddenly stunned.

Qiu YiBai attached quite a few photos to this post, and thinking that they were photos of the background, she didn't click on them at first. But when she did, she came to realize that there were also photos of people.

The first few were all selfies of Qiu YiBai, the majority of them in tricky angles and the composition not well-thought-out. Her good looks were the only thing holding them up. The overall view wasn't all that good.