"I want to make it up to you not as your ex-boyfriend nor your friend but as a human." Hui added.

Soojin started noticing that the students were giving them attention which she didn't want to get from the first place. "Let's talk about that somewhere else." Hui looked around and noticed it also well they were talking by the hallway so it wasn't very surprising.

Soyeon was just on her phone, texting the love of her life. She was already thinking of checking on Soojin since the 'talk' was taking much longer than she expected it to be.

She groans as she stood up but only ended up sitting again seeing Soojin walking to where she was with a small smile on her lips.

"So what happened?" Soyeon was more intrigued of what the two talked about, she didn't want to be nosy but having Hui in the picture. She wanted to know even just bits of it.

"Well he apologized." Soojin simply said, Soyeon arched her eyebrow judging Soojin. "That's it?" she sarcastically commented. "Hmm sort of but he said he wanted to make it up to me."

"I told him that the only thing that he could do right now is to stay away from me, from us all. As much as I wanted us to continue as friends I just still can't. He accepted it wholeheartedly than I expected." Soojin explained.

===

"Where are you going to stay the night?" Shuhua asks, as she place her passport on the bed along with some things. "Basically at the hotel." Shuhua rolled her eyes at Tzuyu's response.

"Can I stay a little longer here? I want to meet your roommates." Tzuyu walks around the room and it was clean much to her surprise.

"Ah yeah you can but Minnie unnie and Yuqi will probably be here before 5. Are you sure you you'll stay to wait? It's just 2:30 pm." Shuhua replied.

"Then let's go out, it's been awhile since I last saw my best friend." Tzuyu suggested.

"How come you always bring pretty girls here?" Seulgi questions the girl who was still ordering by the counter. "She's my best friend unnie and she's in a serious relationship." Shuhua replied, taking out her wallet to pay for her order.

"Oh." Shuhua chuckled at Seulgi's reaction. "Well how are you and Ms. Bae?" Shuhua decided to be the one questioning her Seulgi unnie right now. Seulgi blushed with just a question.

Yeri snorted earning the attention of the two. "You're really blushing unnie?" it wasn't a new sight but Yeri was happy for her sister and for her Seulgi unnie though they are quite mushy when they are at home.

"We're okay." Seulgi answered shyly.

"You seem close with them." it was just basically a statement. Shuhua hummed in reply as she sips on her coffee. This is probably her second coffee of the day. "I'm glad." Tzuyu was relieved that Shuhua was able to meet people which she can be comfortable with.

"So anything new? Have you found the love of your life?" Shuhua almost spurt the coffee that she was drinking. Tzuyu let out a laugh already knowing the answer. "I see so you have." Shuhua shakes her head as if denying it.

"No." Shuhua placed her cup down, taking a bite of her donut. "Really?" Shuhua nervously laugh under Tzuyu's scrutinizing eyes. "Yes." Shuhua said firmly.