"don't mess with rona either. be smart so you don't get stabbed again." jumin smiles, walking away from jaewha.

jaehwa licks the inside of her cheek, annoyed at the older boy. she wasn't sure what made his personality change, but it annoyed her.

she scoffed, kicking a rock at the nearest wall. "this is so annoying." her phone starts ringing, and jaehwa is pulled back into reality.

she picks it up, reading the caller id. she smirks, answering the call and bringing it up to her ear. "mr. joo... did you need something?" she hears him place his phone down, signaling she was ok speaker.

"yes i do ms. ha. as you know the piano conception is tomorrow, you are at Cheong Ah as pianist, correct?" jaehwa hums, answering the old mans question.

"wonderful. don't go. i need seokhoon to win." jaehwa scoffs, leaning against the wall, looking out to the soccer field.

"you think you have control over me mr. joo? i'm at cheong ah to see everyone around me fail. your children aren't exceptions to that." she hears the man sigh, his breathing sharp.

"you are under my surveillance mr. joo. don't forget it." jaehwa drags the phone away from her ear, ending the call. she turns around... and oh yoon hee standing behind her.

jaehwa stiffens, surprised. "why are you here?" oh yoon hee's face torts into anger, as she realizes who the teen was on the phone with.

"why are you speaking to joo dan tae!? what are you planning?!" jaehwa rolls her eyes, glaring at the woman.

"it's none of your business! go back to being a perfect family with bae rona. i don't care for logan's plans anymore! for all i know he abandoned me here to stay with you!" yoonhee slapped the girl, annoyed by her attitude.

"you will NOT speak about my family like that. why have you changed jaehwa?! you were the perfect child for more than 17 years! could you not keep up the act!? not even for sim su ryeon!?" jaehwa holds onto her cheek, staring at the mother.

"last i remember, ha yoonchul abandoned you for money. he would do it again... just like he did me. don't get it twisted. you aren't a perfect family just because he's with you. he'll go running back to the money." jaehwa shoves the lady aside, not wanting to deal with anyone anymore.

"yah! ha jaehwa!" jaehwa sighs, annoyed that the old lady had called out to her.

jaehwa continued to walk, her hand falling from her cheek. nothing good came out of listening to her.

"ha jaewha." jaewha looks up, the male voice startling her. ha yoon chuck stood right in front of her.

"leave me alone." jaehwa steps to the side, trying to walk away from her dad.

she hears him sigh, and he's quick to grab onto her upper arm. "i don't care what you think, you are coming with us." jaehwa notices oh yoonhee standing behind her dad, and she scoffs.

"so this was your plan? to get that woman to corner me so you could come get me!?

what is your problem!? just leave me alone!" jaehwa tries to pull away, but yoonchul keeps a firm grab on her arm.