ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 10

Start from the beginning

he fluttered his little eyelashes and i just stood, a bit traumatized.

"of course she's not." jugyeong glared at him.

i looked around the living room, seeing seojun, suho and jugyeong's dad sitting on the floor. my eyes landed on something absolutely dazzling.

"dumplings!" i jumped up and down excitedly.

jugyeong's mom grinned, "beomi, you should join us for some dumplings."

i nodded gleefully but stopped when i noticed jugyeong's disappointed expression.

"sorry," i whispered.

we sat down to make our dumplings.

"how lucky our jugyeong is, having such handsome friends, and two at that!"

juyeong joined his mother, "and a pretty female friend, too!"

i'm uncomfy.

jugyeong's mom continued, "keep them closely as friends, and later when you go to college, pick one of them!"

"what do you mean, pick one?"

"for me, personally, i'd give my vote to suho."

suho and jugyeong's dad looked at each other like they had a secret alliance.

"gosh, why are you voting now?"

"me too! my vote to hyung suho! hyung, i love you."

juyeong sent finger hearts to suho.

"to be honest, i called dibs on seojun for my jugyeong's future husband before."

jugyeong's dad elbowed me, "what about you? you're all friends. who would you choose? one for yourself and one for jugyeong."

why the click clack fuckety fuck are you asking me that?!

"um... hehe..."

i looked back and forth at the boys. they had pleading eyes.

i gulped, "um i gues- "

"don't answer beomi! there's no reason to be voting."

it's like jugyeong wasn't even there because the conversation continued despite her words.

"if you need a ticket for lee juheon's fan meeting, please tell me any time."

suho definitely won over jugyeong's mom with that.

"oh my, oh my, oh my! really? oh, no, whom should i choose? i can't decide. i really can't."

"why are you deciding between them, mom? let's just make dumplings quietly, huh? hurry up."

"but it's fun, though. i'll give my vote to the person who makes better dumplings between you two!"

such suspense. very tension.

suho and seojun made their dumplings like their life depended on it.

i always knew they liked jugyeong but it's starting to get bothersome... for some reason...

anyways, seojun won. a dumpling fell off of suho's lil dragon when jugyeong's dad touched it, making seojun the victor.

while jugyeong's mom boiled the dumplings, seojun and i cleaned the previous mess. jugyeong and suho got out of cleaning because they disappeared.

ever since we started making the dumplings, i had noticed some flour on seojun's cheek. whenever he looked at me, i couldn't help but titter at it.

"what?"