thirty-three; the bubble

I think I'm done with my whole thrill-seeking, adventurous, spontaneous, whatever the fuck phase I had. I'm simply just not cut out for that lifestyle, and after all that happened last night, I can wholeheartedly say that I'm better off staying in my boring little bubble, watching and assisting from the sidelines.

But who am I kidding. My bubble isn't really that boring, my boyfriend is Spider-Man. I'll always have just the right amount of thrills in my life, and I'm totally okay with that.

Yes, dear journal, I did just say that. Peter and I are back together and I'm so happy. I also regret being a little bitch baby and not talking to him sooner, but let's not dwell on the past...

He slept over last night and said that he wanted a redo with us. That he wanted everyone to know I'm his. Well, school is in an hour so we'll see if Peter Parker is a man of his word...I think he's serious this time though. He told me he loved me and my heart is still doing cartwheels over it.

He left abruptly this morning without saying anything, and is it bad that I miss him already? I'll see him in a few hours but I'm talking about right now.

Is that being clingy? Needy? Probably, right? But I've always been that way so are we surprised? Or maybe I just love him alot...