II. Lunch

"Tbh, I'd like to eat some of that-"

- - - - -

Lunch...

- - - - -

"What're you guys doing there?"

"What do you mean? We're eating. Can't you see?" Shikamaru rolled his eyes, stating the obvious. "Well, yeah, but that's not your table. That's the girls' usual table." They scoffed, "seriously? They have their own table, too? Seriously, they don't have their names here anyway."

Suddenly, a cough was heard, "actually... We do have our names there. If you weren't that blind, you could've seen it. But, too bad, you're sitting down on it. Probably farting on it, too." The whole cafeteria snickered. Sasuke sighed, "we can do this the easy way. Boys, we can just leave, let's find another table."

Sakura placed her leather bag and food tray in front of Sasuke, stopping him. "Never mind that. We're eating elsewhere. We wouldn't like sitting down on your farts." Karin waved her right hand dismissively, rolling her eyes. She then turned to glare at the Shark who in return, also glared at her. "Whatever. We're going." Hinata went first, as the others followed. Sakura got her bag and tray and followed them.

"Hey! Just because we farted doesn't mean you're not supposed to sit!" Naruto stood up. "So you did fart." Tenten snickered. "You awfully have a lot of talking back, Uzumaki." Hinata shot him a glare as Temari and Tenten stopped them from talking back, by throwing a senbon, purposely hitting the cafeteria wall. If it hadn't it could've been on their faces. They used a senbon since it was less valuable than a kunai itself.

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Suigetsu just stayed quiet. "Maybe if you obliged to what they said, they wouldn't have to be destroying the wall with their senbons." Kiba emerged to their table. "May I?" He asked if he could sit and he got a nod in return. "So, are they really like this? Do they really throw weapons?" Naruto asked, nearing Kiba. "Yes. They already told you, they aren't University Six for nothing. Sakura is the leader of their group, which makes them more dangerous."

"Dangerous? Why so?" Shikamaru curiously leaned near as he took a spoonful of his chicken meal. "We already know that Sakura is a Haruno. And Harunos have this rich tradition of learning taekwondo, or martial arts, or whatsoever. And if they didn't earn their black belt, they're considered a disgrace to the clan. So basically, if you're a pervert and lays hands on her, she's basically gonna karate-chop you."

Everyone shivered. Poor those perverts. They have to admit,

She does look like a woman who gets touched by perverts. They're imagining what she'd wear in a club. They tried to remember what she wore just now.

It was an over-sized shirt that probably belonged to her father before. A pair of skinny yoga pants, a pair of Ultraboost 20 Adidas shoes, and a Garmin watch, along with a plaid shirt around her waist.

And as for the club, they thought she'd either wear, a crop top, a pair of high waist skinny pants, and a pair of white shoes

Or, a dress that would hug her body, show her curves and have slits on each side, from waist to foot, to show her legs.

They shivered the thought off, why did they think of such a thing anyway?

"That's what everyone thinks of. Those are signs you guys are perverts." Kiba left the table and went to one of his friend's table.

- - - - -

"So, hope you liked that. And I might update the SasuSaku detective book either tomorrow :DD"