Chapter 6

Todoroki POV

My legs were crossed as I sat on the floor. Midoriya was to the right of me, kneeling down. I had my sleeve rolled up, and my arm outstretched. The bloody bandage was on the ground. I had to let him do this. I could tell that he might not be able to survive on the animal blood, so I just had to let him take some of mine. 

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes. 

"Go on. It's ok. Really," I said with a soft smile. I only ever really smiled when I was with him. He nodded and leaned over my arm. 

Midoriya slowly put his mouth over my open cut. It didn't hurt too bad, so I didn't even flinch. He gave one more glance me before sucking on my arm. That did hurt a bit... but he quickly stopped and lifted his head. 

"Am I hurting you?" He said with the most innocent voice. I smiled at him. 

"No, don't worry."

He frowned and turned back to my now bleeding arm. He licked the drip that had started to come down, and began sucking on the cut again. He continued to drink my blood, staying slow and controlled. 

It didn't hurt bad after that. It did feel weird to have your blood being drained from your body though. 

For the first few seconds, I didn't mind it much. But he started to drink faster, stinging a bit, but I didn't let it show. I just bit my lip. He needed this. 

He started sucking harder, and I just shut my eyes. Then I felt him bite into me. My eyes widened at the sudden pain, but I still refused to stop him. It hurt, but it's not like I couldn't survive without some of my blood. 

He drank more for a good five minutes. I could tell he liked it, with his eyes closed and his mouth not taking breaks for air. Though I started to feel light-headed, and it didn't seem like he was stopping any time soon. 

I tried pulling away, but he just gripped me tighter and pulled my arm back to him. I panted, feeling like I was going to pass out. 

"M-Midoriya..." I said as loud as I could. Which wasn't very loud. It was barely a whisper. I was glad he heard me though. 

With his mouth still latched onto my arm, his eyes opened and looked at me. When he saw my pale, tired face, he immediately let go of me. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize how much I was taking... It won't happen again. I'm sorry..." he said, putting his hands in his lap and raising his shoulders. I chuckled. 

"I'm ok. Did you get enough?" He looked at me with shocked eyes. 

"Yeah... I think I'll last the night and maybe even some of tomorrow..." He paused, looking away. God, stop doing that. "Are you sure you're ok? Didn't it hurt?" 

I laughed. "I promise I'm ok. It hurt yeah, but I've had way worse. Don't take too much credit." He giggled with a smile. Finally. 

I put a hand on his cheek, and he looked at my eyes. "I missed your laugh."

We just looked into each other's eyes for a while, before his face got red. It was like he just realized that I was flirting with him, and stood up quickly. 

"W-WE SHOULD GET TO B-BED!" He said all the sudden. I chuckled again and stood up too. 

"Alright. You still ok with sleeping in my bed?" I said. His face went red again. He nodded, looking at the ground. 

We soon crawled into the large bed, getting under the covers. 

"Night," I said, turning away from him.

Midoriya POV

Once again, I couldn't sleep. I don't know why. I had nothing to even think about anyways. Yet somehow, my body wasn't tired. It was like I didn't need the rest. It was an odd feeling, knowing you have been awake for over 24 hours now and still not getting drowsy in any way. I just sighed and got out my phone again, turning the brightness down so I didn't wake Todoroki. I sighed as I spent another long night with no sleep.

Author's note:
So, like, I know the title is literally Deku x Todoroki, but would you guys like it better if they were just friends? I could get on with more of the gore and angst that way, but if I keep it, I'll add a lot more fluff and romantic stuff. If you want both, I can do that too. I honestly don't care; I have ideas for each one. You guys tell me what you want to read.