Chapter 28: Third Date

Börja om från början

Aurora opens her eyes and she sees a beautiful restaurant.

Aurora says "Oh my gosh, Dominic. Do you own this restaurant?"

Dominic says "I certainly do. Do you like your surprise?"

Aurora says "Like it? I love it."

Dominic says "Good because I was kind of worried that you wouldn't like it."

Aurora says "What does Bella Italia mean?"

Dominic says "Bella Italia means beautiful Italy."

Aurora says "Which is so true."

Dominic and Aurora look at each other and they both kiss.

Dominic says "Let's head in."

Dominic and Aurora hold hands and they both walk into the restaurant. There's a waiter and he shows Dominic and Aurora to their table.

The waiter brings Dominic and Aurora to their table and Aurora notices that there's no one else in the restaurant

Dominic pulls out a chair, for Aurora, and Aurora sits down in the chair. Dominic scoots Aurora's chair in and he sits down in the other chair.

The waiter gives Dominic and Aurora menus and the waiter says "Do you know what you both are going to drink?"

Aurora says "Just water for me, please."

Dominic says "Water for me too, please."

The waiter says "Okay. I'll be back with your drinks."

The waiter leaves their table and Dominic and Aurora look through their menus.

Once they know what they want to eat, they put their menus down on the table.

Dominic says "So, I know that you didn't really grew up with a lot of stuff in your childhood. But did you have anything that you grew up with in your childhood?"

Aurora says "Uh...Oh, I grew up with Winnie The Pooh."

Dominic says "Not sounding rude or mean, but why Winnie The Pooh?"

Aurora says "Because my mom loved to watched Winnie The Pooh when she was a kid, even though her parents didn't allow it. But my mom would secretly watch Winnie The Pooh whenever she can."

Dominic says "Why was you mom not allowed to watch Winnie The Pooh?"

Aurora says "I actually have no clue. She always wanted to go to Disney World, but her parents didn't allowed that too. She did want to take me to Disney World because we both really wanted to go to Disney World so much, but she never got the chance to take me. On my first birthday, my mom gave me a Winnie The Pooh stuffed animal, it looked like it was vintage. I had the stuffed animal with me until I was ten. When I was transferred to another orphanage, the orphanage didn't allow any kind of fun. The manager took away my stuffed animal and she forced me to watch my stuffed animal burn to ashes."

Dominic says "I'm sorry that happened."

Aurora says "It wasn't your fault, plus it was a long time ago."

Aurora is upset and Dominic can tell.

Dominic says "So, I've heard that you always wanted to learn Italian."

Aurora says "Yes."

Dominic says "Why do you want to learn the Italian language?"

Aurora says "Because I think that the Italian language is beautiful and sexy."

Dominic says "Well, I can teach Italian to you some time, amore mio."

Aurora says "What does that mean?"

Dominic says "Amore mio means my love."

Aurora says "Aw..."

Dominic says "What made you decide that you wanted to learn Italian?"

Aurora says "When I was a freshman in high school and I had to pick out my classes. I had to pick seven classes on a sheet of paper that had all the classes at the school. When I had one more class to pick, I looked through the paper, again, and my eyes set on an Italian class. I picked the Italian class and when I got my class schedule, I see that I wasn't in any Italian class. Every time I picked the Italian class for my class schedule, I was never put in an Italian class and I don't know why."

Dominic says "That's ridiculous."

Aurora says "Yeah. But it's in the past now. So, how do you say, I love you, in Italian?"

Dominic says "Ti voglio bene."

Aurora says "Well then, ti voglio bene."

Dominic says "I love you too."

Aurora smiles and says "Where is our waiter with our drinks?"

Dominic looks around the restaurant and he sees something from one of the windows, on the side.

Dominic says "Aurora, get down."

Aurora says "What?"

Dominic says "Get down!"

All of a sudden, they get shot at, from the windows, and Dominic and Aurora get down on the ground.

The shooting stops and Aurora looks at Dominic and she sees Dominic has been shot at, near his heart.

Aurora starts to cry and she immediately does over to Dominic.

Aurora sees that Dominic is bleeding, a lot and badly.

Aurora says "Dominic? Dominic, stay awake."

Aurora gets on her phone and she calls Ryan.

Ryan picks up and he says "Hey-"

Aurora says "Ryan. Dominic just got shot at and he is bleeding a lot and badly."

Ryan says "Okay. We're coming right now."

Aurora says "Ryan, please hurry!"