Chapter 12

Cameron's Pov

"CAMERON, CAMERON, CAMERON!!!!!" Jane shouted in my ear.

"WHATTTTT!!!!" I shouted as i opened my eyes.

"Bitch you know we have school, Get dressed" She walked outside.

"AHhhhHhHHHhHhh" I screamed into my pillow, slowly trying to suffocate myself for five seconds.

Fuck My Life

...

"Haiiii, How are we today?" Adam asked as soon as i walked outside.

"Great!" I said sarcastically as i rolled my eyes.

"I was just checking on you Ms. Sad Fuck" He continued eating.

"Whatever" I threw myself on the couch.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked.

"Not hungry" I said.

"Cam, that's not healthy, Please?" He pleaded.

"UGHHH, Fine" I got up and took a toast.

"Thank you, Now was that so hard?" He smiled.

"Very, Also where is Jane?" I asked.

"Dressing I assume" He answered.

"That B-" I started.

"That what?" Jane interrupted, Adam laughed.

"Bitch" I said looking at her, She just smirked.

"Let's go then" Whilst walking out the door.

________

I have been in school for like five minutes, haven't seen North, Brett or Coley. There is a part of me that wants to see North but there's also a part of me that doesn't, mainly because I don't want to see the look of disappointment in her eyes, It'll break me. How am I going to get her to believe me? What Brett heard was true, she was in no way lying, but the context? Way off. I spent the entire day either being avoided or ignored by North, I guess she listened to Coley's side of the story. I don't blame North, If I were her I would do the same and plus she has Brett to back her up, it would be pretty hard to believe me. I do want to talk to North but it's going to be very hard. I also don't think that right now would be the right time because I don't even know how I would start that conversation, I don't even know if I'll get to start the conversation. Sigh. This is so messed up. What is she even trying to do? Get the people I care about to hate me? Well she knew she couldn't do that to Jane and Adam, they already knew of her and what happened between us so that was a no go, So she went for person that feels like home to me. Maybe it is kind of my fault, I should have never went off on her like that, should have kept it simple but I must admit it did feel good in that moment, I wanted to do that for a long time. I would give anything to change how I did it, because North matters to me more than that feeling. Thinking of what she must think of me now makes me anxious, Anxiety consumed me when the bell wrang but North was not there. She wasn't in school today, I hope she's okay. I want to see her but I'm still kind of relieved that she's not here right now, but Brett was. I wonder if she would tell me what's going on with North considering the circumstances. Who am I kidding? She probably doesn't even want to see me. Even with that thought I still had to make sure she was alright, I walked up to Brett.

"Hi, I know I'm the last person u would want to speak to right now, but I just need to know that North is okay" I looked at her.

"I don't think 'okay' would be the right word to describe how my best friend is feeling right now, and I'm pleased to let you know that Yes, you're the reason why" She said as she walked away and took her seat.

I just turned around and took my seat as well, I honestly didn't know what to say. I kept hearing the words "TELL HER WHY YOU DID IT" over and over again in my head, but I just stayed silent as our class started. I felt a peirce through my gut, knowing that I caused her pain. I couldn't focus at all in class, all I could think about was if I could get to see her.

___

"Earth to Cam" I heard Jane's voice as she clicked her fingers. I realised class was over.

"Oh, hey guys" I said as I stood.

"So you're just gonna let this happen again?" She asked.

"Let what happen?" I responded.

"Let Coley ruin your life again" She stated.

"I can't even think straight right now, I wouldn't even know where to start" I said.

"Oh thank god, I would be worried if you were thinking 'straight' " She and Adam chuckled, it did make me smile a little.

"Now let's find Brett before she leaves, she maybe going to see North" Adam pulled my arm.

We got outside, Brett was about to get into her car. We all shouted her name to get her attention but she ignored us and continued. I ran as fast as I could to the front of her car stopping her from driving off.

"Get the fuck out of the way" She said while beeping at me.

"NO......... Not...... Not until..." Adam breathed heavily.

"Not until you hear what she has to say" Jane continued while Adam leaned on her.

She rolled her eyes exiting her eyes.

"Make this quick" She said.

"It's kind of a long story" Adam responded.

"OUU should I get popcorn for this?" She asked sarcastically.

"Well, umm what tou saw yesterday wasn't actually me, I mean it was bu-" I started.

"Stop beating around the bush" Brett said.

"Umm... Coley is basically my Ex. She fucked me over and I haven't seen her in since, I almost forgot about her, but then she just showed up here trying to talk to me and that's when I went off on her and that's what you saw when you walked in. I'm really not a horrible person I just exploded when she came to me. I want you to know that I really like North and I really do care about her" I looked at her.

"Now would you please get out of the way?" She said as she started to get back into her car.

My Heart Dropped.