Unanswered questions

Start from the beginning

"We're not asking him." Sam spoke sternly.

Levy's face had went from hopeful to a bit bummed out, he scrunched his brows together at Sam's orders.

If they wanted to make a good plan, they'd have to ask him, he's their best option!

The other boys were annoyed, but they couldn't blame him.

Levy speaks up once more, his voice shifting a bit to be more convincing. "Come on Sam! We need to do whatever we can to stop him!"

Sam furrowed his brows, and stared at Levy who grew a little nervous under his gaze. The boy looked down and started playing with his fingers, eyes slightly wide as the boy's eyes bore into his soul, as if he were asking him if he would ever dare go against what he had said.

Sure, Sam is nice, but he could be intimidating when he wanted to be.

Even Kendall can agree with him, since his fire from earlier died down when Sam had started to be the dominant one in the conversation. The boy started looking at his legs, his eyes avoiding eye-contact while he picked at the sleeves of his clothing.

"Anyway, we'll find out another way. We don't have to ask him. We do not need his help." Sam's words held a clear sign of finality, there were no more room for convincing, or changing his mind.

None of the boys said anything after that, what could they say?

How would they get Sam to agree to them?

The boy left no room for arguments, and he's far too stubborn to be convinced right now.

The black-haired boy paced around the room, face scrunched up even more, an indication that he was deep in thought again.

Thoughts swarmed around in his brain, making his head hurt.

They can't ask him.

Anger flashed through his eyes as he kicked his bed violently, the other boys jumped at the sudden action, they all stared wide eyed as Sam's body language started going aggressive.

So what are we going to do!? Sam thought.

He was still extremely angry at Derick, how could he do that to them!?

They'd already tried to stop Derick once, they needed to try something new on him. They were doing their best to brainstorm, but they had nothing, they only ended up being frustrated and going back to the same block again.

Feeling sorry for themselves weren't getting them far either. They had to come up with something, but what?

The room quiets down, only small mutterings and fast paced footsteps from Sam could be heard.

Levy decides to lead the conversation again, not wanting to leave Sam who was starting to suffocate in his own head. "All we know so far is that we have to stop Derick from going." He points out.

At this point his brain was filling up with theories about why Derick cheated them like that. He breathes rather shakily at his next words. ".. Do you think we should go to where Derick is going?"

He hated how his voice falters a bit at the end when he hears the other occupants of the room pause their breaths.

"You mean Limbo?"

"Yes. L-Limbo. We have to help him somehow, don't we? Even if he backstabbed us, we should help him, we all know he'll take it to far. Otherwise we're just as bad as he is."