Ch 16 - Loving the morning🤭

Please ignore type errors

Gulf pov

Next day morning

When I open my eyes,I saw my baby still sleeping on my chest while hugging my waist.I can't clearly see his face ,so I removed the bangs from his face.I watched his face for some time.I saw him slowly stirring and opening his eyes.he looked up at me and gave the sweetest smile.

"Good morning love" he said

"Good morning baby " I said with a smile and gave a kiss on his forehead ,..when I am about to kiss him on lips..he stopped me by placing a finger on my mouth.

"No kiss on lips with out brushing " he said making me pout

"But-" I got interrupted by him

"After you brush your teeth, you can kiss me all you want " he said....I nodded at him

We get up from our sleeping position , but before we go to bathroom,I pecked his lips and run to the bathroom.

"Kanawut.......!!!!!" He shouted making me laugh..

I got freshened first and went to make breakfast for us. I started doing pan eggs, meanwhile mew came and gave me a kiss on cheek and went to sit on the kitchen slab.

"You know one thing...you look more handsome while you are cooking" he said making me smile at him.I went to him and settled between his legs.

"You said I can kiss you how much I want after brushing right?" I asked him going close to his face.He placed a finger on my forehead pushed me and said

" That is if you don't kiss me on my lips before brushing"

"Awww.... can't I kiss you now?" I asked while pouting

"No...." he said making me whine at him

"You can't kiss me but.....I can kiss you " he said by cupping my face in his hands and kissed me on my lips. I hold his waist moving very close to him till there is no gap. I started sucking his lips , after few minutes..he tapped on my shoulder maybe for stopping....I stopped , making him lean on my shoulder...

"I told you I should only kiss you.. but why did you kiss me " he asked still breathing heavily.

"I couldn't resist your pink glossy lips baby " I said making his head lift and pecked his lips few times.

"If you still go on kissing me, our breakfast will burnt " he said making me realise the breakfast on stove. I immediately went to the stove...ufff...he didn't get burned...I relaxed but mew started laughing.

We ate our breakfast and got ready me for station,mew for university. I dropped mew in his university.he kissed my cheek and said

" Take care.. don't get hurt, don't forget to eat your lunch "  he said. I nodded and pecked his lips.i drove to my station after dropping him.

Mew pov

After completing my university,I went out and saw gulf waiting for me.I went to him as he is still looking at his phone .He looked up at me after I was near to him, he hugged me and kissed on cheek ,we went to our apartment. After getting freshened,we started looking for few houses near to both my university and his station, But we didn't find any house for our liking. So we completed eating while talking about the day and slept.

After 2 days,

I was in my staffroom ,I got a call from dad

Phone conversation

Dad :" Hello baby "

Mew :" hey hi dad  "

Dad : " Baby, actually there is small meeting for new project approval with the client tomorrow morning but tul and max went to a holiday trip, so you should attend it "

Mew : " hmmm okay dad, I will come to home in the evening to get the details for our project , send the car to our university, I didn't bring my car"

Dad : " yaa okay baby , just call me before completing classes I will send the car"

Mew : " okay dad..bye ,I have a class now "
I cut the call , decided to call gulf after my class and went to class. After completing the class, I called gulf

Phone conversation

Gulf : " hey darling, did you complete your classes "

Mew : " no love, I have few classes but I called you to tell that i will not come home today, so don't come to pick me"

Gulf : " ahhh...why baby ?"

Mew : " There is a small meeting for dad's business tomorrow, so I have to attend it "

Gulf : " ohhh... it's tomorrow na but why are you not coming today baby "

Mew : " I should check few details about tomorrow with dad, so I am going there and will come to our tomorrow night "

Gulf : " hmmmmm... but I will miss you baby "

Mew : " just for one day love "

Gulf : " okay baby... but you didn't bring your car to university na,how will you go there.?"

Mew : " I asked dad to send car "

Gulf : " Okay baby , call me when you reach home "

Mew : " okay love...bye.. love you"

Gulf : " Bye baby .... love you too my Cutie...ummmmhhhaa"

I smiled and shaked my head while cutting the call.

Next day

I went to client company with p'tul secretary. We were taken to a room maybe meeting room. After I entered the room, I was shocked to see the person infront of me who stood up from his chair...as he is also shocked to see me there as he was not expecting me

"Mew..?"

"Gulf..?"

___________________________________________

Ahhh.... what will happen now with these unexpected situations..??

How is this chapter guys..? Please let me know in the comments..☺️

Meet you in next chapter ❤️❤️