End of everthing

( continues)
Navi: " I'm... pre...pregnant" * crying loudly*
Navi: " mum.. I'm.. sorry I...m..made you guys sad"
Armaan: " ok navi cool down... are you sure did you took test and went to doctor?"
Navi: * nodding her head saying yes*
Amaal: " does he know" * keeping himself down*
Uncle: " ok enough of asking questions now leave her alone she need rest tomorrow we will talk about this"
Navi: " dad"
Uncle: " Jyoti make sure you feed her it's not good for her and baby to be empty stomach.. and you two don't take any action until and unless everything is settled down"
Amaal: " but dad Abhay broke with her she is pregnant and you want us to talk to that guy huh"
Uncle: " I said na no means no and dare if you did anything" *both the brothers and Jyoti aunty left the room*
Navi: " dad...i...m...so..* trying to speak between her sobs* so... sorry... I...messed...up"
Uncle: " shhh.. don't cry you haven't done anything ok don't blame yourself stop crying now"
Navi: " what... I'm going to do he left and now"
Dad: " we all are there for you baby we love you and baby too you just take care of yourself and tomorrow make sure you tell abhay about this"
( convo between others)
Jyoti: " I'm worried how she will handle all this things"
Amaal: " I'm not going to leave that idiot"
Uncle: " this is time to support her not beating Abhay"
Armaan: " dad how navi will travel during this time"
Uncle: " nothing will happen and we have to try our best not to give her stress.. ok now go to your rooms and tomorrow she will tell abhay everything and if he accept baby then it's fine and he don't then we are going LA tomorrow only"
( next morning)
(Navi pov)
I woke up with bad headache remembered about what happened yesterday I checked my phone hope that he called but he didn't he words were still roaming in mind I closed my eyes and tried my best not to cry what if he won't accept this child
" friendly reminder that we are here for you always"
I heard very familiar voice I turned around and saw it was prit Armaan's best friend

 ok now go to your rooms and tomorrow she will tell abhay everything and if he accept baby then it's fine and he don't then we are going LA tomorrow only" ( next morning) (Navi pov)I woke up with bad headache remembered about what happened yesterd...

and the guy on whom everyone had crush but not me
Navi: " omg.. prit when did you came and wtf you didn't messaged me"
Prit: "shhh... how much u talk I just landed today only and came here"
Navi: " btw congratulation for your upcoming movie"
Prit: " yeah thanks btw I brought something for you and baby and omg I can't believe the girl who never liked small kids is going to be mom now" * giving me bag full of my chocolates*
Navi: " my favourite chocolates aww you still remember" * started eating*
Prit: "duh how can I not remember and specially when you were on hunger strike all day just for this chocolates" * rolling his eyes*
Navi: " btw..umm... did...Armaan"
Prit: " yeah he only told about everything see navi don't blame yourself we are always there for you"
Aunty: " ohh hoo prit why did you gave her chocolates I told you to give it afterwards na"
Prit: " aunty she only snatched it"
Navi: " no.. muma he is lying he only gave me"
Prit: " don't lie you tiny girl"
Aunty: " ok now before you guys start again come and have breakfast"
Prit: "alright aunty come tiny girl"
( after breakfast Navi's pov continue)
At night before leaving for airport Armaan and I went to abhay's house this is the last time I'm going to see him what if he don't want this baby am I overthinking we reached I told Armaan to stay here. I ringed the bell plzz Abhay lets solve this things for our baby

Abhay: " nav..vi"
Navi: " I'm here to take my stuffs"
Abhay: " ohh so that's it huh"
Navi: " what do you mean by that I have told you everything this child is yours but you don't believe me we can still solve this things"
Abhay: " solve what how i saw everything"
Navi: " that was not true abhay I did all those things for you he came because I told him to bring a small gift for you he asked him and he was happy for both of us"
Abhay: " ok you know what stop lying"
Navi: " you are still drunk huh"
Abhay: " my life my wish plzz"
Navi: " you don't even trust me abhay never thought that how could you do this we have been in relationship for almost three years and you don't trust is this your love"
Abhay: " i don't care about you or this baby just go away and never show me your face"
Navi: " I hate you Sharma" * going away*

Armaan: " navi what happened are you ok"
Navi: "let's go to airport"
I couldn't believe he did this to me I will never forgive him never ever I hate you mr Abhishek Sharma
Armaan: " navi for few weeks you have to stay with prit cuz house is still mess and we don't want you to work"
Navi: " I'll stay anywhere but I don't want to stay here"
This is end of everything i don't want to look back here all those memories from now I have to live a new life for my own child I'll never let abhay to see my baby's face