7) After vormir (pt 1) one ending

Start from the beginning

Yelena was quiet all the time ...She was confused whether she will be able to keep y/n . When wanda said he least words ...She all of a sudden bursted

"I will keep her ... I will feed her ... i will be her mother...... I will never let her go to that bastard ..She belongs to us and me. I will keep her safe and protected always . She will have my name .And I will adopt her . "

She looked at everyone and they were shocked ...She looked at Bucky ...

"I am ready to be y/n's dad and I will always keep her safe and protected no matter what....i and yelena are ready to adopt her"

Everyone smiled and Yelena hugged Bucky.

Suddenly y/n started to cry... yelena ran upstairs and bring her down...

She rocked her back and forth and y/n put her thumb in mouth and again slept .
Bucky stroked sleeping y/n's back...They love her so much.

"Ok u are great yelena ...But what about breastfeeding ?" Melina asked..

"There is a formula which I will have for 5 days and it will form my breast milk and I will feed y/n" yelena said and kissed y/n.

Bucky took y/n from yelena and went up .

"So everything sorted . U are Great Yelena and u will be amazing mother ... Just i am worried about bucky m..And his temper " wanda said and hugged Yelena

"Dont worry I will handle his temper too"
Yelena chuckled and

Everyone left ...

yelena went up and saw bucky sleeping with y/n ...He placed her on his chest and slept .

"Aww... Already a father !! So cute." Yelena went and kissed both of them.

~after 5 days ~

Everything was good but y/n stopped talking that was problem . But they knew she will...

Yelean was ready to breastfeed.. she was nervous....

Y/n cried at 7a.m. she was hungry ...

Yelena took her up and positioned y/n . She pulled her shirt and bra down . She had difficulty to make y/n latch on but gradually y/n latched on and drank the milk hungrily ...She smiled while drinking the milk. Yelena didnot feel weird but she felt so heavenly happy

Bucky smiled at yelena

" U are so natural yelena..U would.be a a good mom" he said...

" What about you...?See this pic..U have turned into full father mode.."

They both laughed .

Y/n latched off after 30 mins ... Yelena burped her . Y/n slept peacefully on Yelena's arms ..

*****First ending starts here *****

~after three months ~

Y/n was sleeping between Yelena and Bucky ...

It was 6 a.m. and they all were tired .

Suddenly y/n started to cry...

" Mama !! Mama ! " She cried...

Yelena and Bucky sat up...They couldn't understand who she was referring to as "mama"

She opened her beautiful emerald eyes and looked up at Yelena

"Mama !!! Mama !! Me chu huwungy !!"

Yelena was shocked ...y/n called her mama . Y/n looked at Bucky

"Dada ...Me hunwgy !!"

They were shocked but more they were happy.

Yelena cried and picked y/n up and nursed her...

Bucky nad yelena both shared a look...They were so happy . That she called them mom and dad.

~after 1 and half year~

Y/n was playing in the garden and she is 2 year and 4 months old...

Yelena and Bucky had a daughter 1 year and 4 months ago (name - josie belova Barnes) They had the best family .

Yelena was playing with y/n and Bucky was with Josie...

Yelena and y/n ran all around the garden and suddenly y/n fell down and hurt her knee...

Yelena picked her up and kissed her...
"Aww baby don't cry dont cry ...U are my strong baby... Yelena's daughter doesnt cry"

She then bandaged her...It reminded her of their childhood when she and nat were playing and she fell down.

~at night ~

They were stargazing ... Josie cuddled with Bucky and y/n with yelena ...

(Y/n knew she was nat's daughter .. she was happy and loved Yelena and bucky and always thought of her mom)

" Mama .. Where is momma nat? Why she left me?" Y/n asked Yelena ...

"She didnot leave u ...She did it to keep all of us safe...She was a great woman and we all loved her and love her...She is there up...In the sky ..Seeing us from heaven ..Don't cry she will feel bad...She loves u"

Yelena said and wiped y/n's tears...

"I love u momma and dadda " y/n squeakled

"We love u tooo " bucky and Yelena unison and said...

They feel asleep while stargazing.

*** First ending done******

________________________________________

Second ending will come.. Tomorrow

Hope u like it...

I love this story and part 2 is more interesting ....