| Chapter 9 |

{{ Strong demon of the forest }}
...

WARNINGS

Gore and blood, probably slight changes.

| Processing... |
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Alright. |

.+o+.

This chapter I made is long. Why is it long? Because I wrote some of the scenes parts from the Anime.

{Let's go!}

vvv

{Y/N} survived four days now, it was pretty exhausting

{Y/N} survived four days now, it was pretty exhausting. She managed to kill seven demons today.

{Y/N} looks pretty tired but still able to keep herself awake, she takes a rest when the sun is out in a short time, then gets back up again.

One time she was about to save two people from getting killed but they were filled with stubbornness and confidence, they got killed.

{Flashback}

{Y/N} walks to the left of the forest, it was nighttime again so the nightmare begins again.

She heard loud clanking noises and grunts and swears, she starts running but only to stop when a demon comes out of a bush about to land on her with its claws out.

"Breath of Crystal, Fourth Form: Rising Stones."

The girl whipped her blade out of its sheath and swung above as the ground shakes. In an instant, a sharp crystal suddenly appears and pierces the demon's under the chin as blood sprays out.

{Y/N} quickly disappeared and only to appear behind the stunned demon and whisper.

"Breath of Crystal, First Form: Crystal Slash."

With the full force of fast speed, she cuts the demon's neck along with the hard crystal that is pierced its chin.

The demon's head flew and landed on the ground, the body and head starts fading.

{Y/N} ran up to the clanking noises, she sees two male slayers working together to kill one demon. The demon kept avoiding the attacks and used their arms as a defense.

What the male slayers didn't know, was there is another demon sneaking behind them from the bushes. And the two slayers were unaware of it.

{Y/N}'s senses tell her everything and she needs to help them.