| Chapter 2 |

{{ Survived }}
...

WARNINGS

None, fluff and sadness, new character!

| Processing... |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Alright. |

.OwO.

{Let's go!}

vvv

"{Y/N}

"{Y/N}..."

{Y/N} opens her eyes as she sees was nothing but black. Suddenly a hand on her shoulder.

She turns around to see her mother, with a sad expression.

{Y/N}'s expression turns into sadness, "Mother..." {M/N}'s both hands were on her both sides of her face. "I'm sorry you have gone through this, {Y/N}..."

"Promise us that you will keep moving and stay strong for us..."

{Y/N} felt a large hand on her head, ruffling her hair. She turned to see her father with a sad smile on his face. He looks healthy this time...

"Father..." {Y/N}'s tears start swelling her both eyes up, the pain of both of her parent's death is too much for her.

"Stay strong for us, {Y/N}. Keep moving forward."

{Y/N}'s tears roll down her cheeks as she slowly nods.

"We love you always, {N/N}...Remember that..." {M/N} and {F/N} stands next to each other. With the warm smiles on their faces.

{Y/N}'s vision start getting blurry again, not just because of her tears. She sees her parents slowly fading away from her sight.

{Y/N} closes her eyes.

-----

{Y/N}'s eyes slowly open, only to face a ceiling. Her eyes and cheeks feel dry.

The ceiling looks different than the ones from her home. There's dim light. {Y/N} was trying to sit up.

'{P/N}...?'

{Y/N} uses her hands to make herself sit up until she hears a feminine voice.

"Getting up will make your injuries worse, sweetie."