Extra Scene: SeulRene

As we all know in the story SooShu is the New SeulRene.

Why?

Let Yeri "The Witness" of everything, tell or make you read everything that happened back then.

Yeri's POV

Hi! I'm Kim Yerim, 18 years old.

I sat at the principal's office.

I saw my Best friend Lee Taemin talking to his dad that principal.

Taemin is 10 but he said he wants to be my best friend so why not?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Yeri-ssi Can you call the other teachers to attend today's meeting?"

I nodded at what Mr. Lee said and ran and saw Mrs. Lee talking to someone on her phone.

I shrugged and just walked towards where Irene Unnie and Seulgi Unnies class is.

"Excuse me! Mr. Park. Mr. Lee wants to have a meeting with all of the teachers and Is now asking for your presence."

I said while looking at Mr. Park.

"Oh-Alright then, Can you take these two late students to the detention room?"

"Certainly Mr. Park, let's go gays!"

I grabbed Irene and Seulgi Unnies' hands and dragged them outside.

"Remember what I told you guys to bring?"

The two blushed.

"Yeah..."

"Of course..."

I slid the door open and made them sit on one of the chairs.

"Ok! Now... Where are your diaries baby boos?"

I smirked at them as Irene Unnie slammed her journal in Infront of my table while blushing and Seulgi Unnie gave it to me gently and smiled shyly but when the two made eye contact Seulgi Unnies smile on her lips turned into a thin line as she looks away from Irene Unnie.

I saw Irene Unnie flinch a bit and look down tearing up.

I sadly sighed silently as I took their notebooks and read everything.

Irene's Journal.

Seulgi's Journal.

Page 17

"She's annoying and doesn't know personal space!"

-B.J

Page 17

"She's so beautiful and adorable, I think I'm in love..."

-K.S

Page 26

"She's somehow adorable... But still! She's very clingy and very loud. Gosh, my boyfriend even though I'm cheating on him with this girl!"

-B.J

Page 26

"My Goodness every time I look at her I somehow managed to get distracted from the real world as I stare at MY WORLD, that sounds very cheesy Seul... Anyways... Damn, she has a boyfriend... BUT STILL! NEVER GIVE UP!"

-K.S

Page 49

"Ok... I'm starting to feel weird around her... Is this normal? Is this ok for me? What about my parents!? Gosh, am I developing a crush on her?!?!"