New people, new year

CHAPTER 1

~sega doesnt belong to me~

(Amy's p.o.v)

"beep,beep-" is all I heard next to me and I hit the snooze button on my alarm, my name is Amy rose I'm 17 I go to emerald high, but I don't live alone I live with cream the rabbit, blaze the cat, Tikal the echidna and rouge the bat I'm a pink hedgehog my quills go past my shoulders to my mid back and people tell me I have a hour glass figure so I guess I do and I have emerald eyes. As I get up, I look around my room and the walls are black with pink swirls in it and a black and pink electric guitar , a dark wooden floor, a dark pink queen size bed with brown pillows a brown wardrobe ,a brown cabinet next to my bed on top of that cabinet was my phone the iPhone 4, I also have two desks my study desk and my desk with my apple computer, a small shelf of books, I have a window to my back yard next to my window is a tree. I go to my wardrobe and pulled out a black shirt that says 'love someone and be happy' in pink bold letters and black jeans. I take off my pjs and put on my clothes, brushed my hair and teeth put on black vans, grabbed my brown book bag and put on black fingerless gloves, and my red chaos emerald its the only thing I had from my dad. His name was mephiles the dark and he died from a accident. I'm fine now with my two brothers beside me I'm alright I mean they're the only family I have right now well I grabbed my chaos emerald and walked out of my room.

Don't think I'm goth or anything it's just I feel like wearing black today. I smelled bacon downstairs and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to see blaze and cream.

Cream is a cream colored rabbit with chocolate brown eyes and around her eyes with long ears she is 15 mature for her age...well sometimes... Anyways she was wearing a blue shirt with a brown vest and a very pale yellow skirt above her knees and wearing brown leather boots

Blaze is a purple cat with a ruby on her forehead and yellow eyes 17 years old she was wearing a red Abercrombie long-sleeve shirt with skinny jeans and red converse

Instead of getting pancakes I got a apple, I didn't feel like eating much so I got a apple. When I was about to go outside rouge and Tikal come in the kitchen.

.Tikal is a orange echidna with crystal blue eyes and quills past her shoulders ,she is 17. She was wearing a blue shirt, dull gray scarf, dark blue jacket and brown jeans with blue flats with white dreadlocks in her quills.

Rouge was a white bat with crystal blue eyes and short hair. She has big well I don't want to say big but big boobs it freaks me out sometimes well she is 18 and she was wearing a blue shirt, white skinny jeans and red vans.

Rouge says " Amy we are going to be leaving soon so grab your gear and be ready in 15". I nodded and finished my apple, I walked to my room and grabbed my gear and went outside to find the tree close by my window. I climbed the tree and sat on a branch I pulled out my phone, plugged my headphone in and listen to red by Taylor swift. I wanted to be like her as a singer and a guitarist at night but at day it's a diffrent story for me and the girls. I was relaxed until I see cream poped upside down from the tree in front of my face.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I fell off the tree and landed on my butt "ouch" I groaned until I see cream flapping her ears in the air and floats to the ground landing on her feet.

"Cream you have 2 minutes to explain why you did that" I said getting up and dusting the dust off of me grabbing my gear.

"Sorry Amy but blaze said for you to be by the door so we can leave" she smiled slightly putting her hands behind her back nervously. I soften "it's alright creamy you go get your gear and be by the door ill meet you there" I smiled as cream nodded and went inside. I grabbed my gear and went back inside walking to the front door seeing all the girls there with their gears. "You guys ready???" I asked they nodded and walked out the door as I followed I locked the door and I jumped on my gear turning it on it glows a dark pink. The girls copied what I did and glowed. Tikal chuckles "lets go and do this" as she takes off into the sky leaving a orange blur. I laughed and followed Tikal as the rest were following me. We did flips in the air, stunts, jumps you name it i look at my sides and see the girls having fun as I smile to myself I enjoy it when I'm with my friends it makes me happy. Our happiness soon was destroyed when we saw the sight of our high school. Emerald high. 'Damn as much as I love school I just wish sometimes it wouldn't ruin our happiness' I thought looking to my right I looked at rouge as she nodded. We fly down to the grounds of the school and get off of our gears people look at us and laugh. Oh ya I forgot to mention we get fun of. I flipped them off and growl as I felt a tug behind me, I turned around seeing cream with worried eyes "Amy don't do that it's not worth it" I smiled slightly "ok cream" we walked inside of the school walking to our lockers. For some reason our lockers are right next to each other it's weird. "Ok now once we have everything we have to get to class and Amy this time we don't want to be late again" I saw blaze pointing to me so clearly no pulling pranks on a few people today aw man!

Out of no where mobs of girls were running. Towards us? "AAHHHHHHHH" I covered my ears to see rouge screaming. Rolling my eyes I grabbed my tazer out and started tazing girls put of my way the girls were following me, that's good. "Amy are we close to getting out of here?!?" Asked Tikal "almost!!!" finally out of that mob we were out safely. "Why *pant* were they *pant* running *pant* towards us??" "Don't know blaze but we will find out later" I answered "lets go to class".

in math chaos help us i was in the corner back next to a window looking at the football field to the forest. i see the reflection of my teacher ms.Kate looking well glaring at me as the whole class looking at me especially my girls. "ms.amy pay attention im trying to help you with this class" thats what i hear everyday and ive had enough help ''i dont want your help thats what you think it is but-" before i can continue with my 'speech' i see the principal come in with five students that seem new....great.