Chapter fourteen

D Y L A N:

Summer lays cuddled under my arm. She is so warm. She smiles softly at something on the laptop.

She looks so calm. She looks beautiful. I don't know why I didn't realise that sooner.

"Staring is rude, you know." She says while she is still looking at the laptop.

Shit. I didn't know she saw me looking at her. "Yeah well you're beautiful so I think it would be a crime if I did not look."

She just shakes her head and blushes. So cute.

"I think I maybe should be going now." She says.
No don't go please I want you to stay.

Wait no I am not going to say that to you. I don't want to sound like a clingy boyfriend. So instead I just say "Yeah that might be a good idea."

She stands up and stretches her arms above her head. She looks so beautiful.

"I'll walk you out."

                                * * * * *

Summer went home an hour ago. My room still smells like her. Vanilla and strawberry. The smell is addicting. It's like a drug.

I don't know what to do with myself. I shouldn't be this obsessed with her. I need to stay away from her for a while. I can't have a relationship now.

I don't even think she likes me that much so she is probably hoping that I just leave her alone.

I want to see her again though. I want to see her every day.

S U M M E R:

After I get home I flop down on my bed with smile. Dylan was so nice today. He was a gentleman.

I want to get to know him better. Hopefully he wants that to.

"Hey honey, how was the date?" Steph asks me as she walks out of the bathroom.

"It was fine."

"Fine? If it was just fine why were you smiling like a crazy person?" Beth says.

"Okay, okay. It was great. He was so nice the whole time. He wasn't rude once." I answer her.

She gives me a lopsided grin. "I just knew you two would be great together."

"Whoah, we aren't together yet." I tell her. I don't want her thinking that something is going to come out of this if I am not sure. Even if I want it to be true.

She just rolls her eyes at me and says "Oh please, I just know it is going to happen."

I really do hope so. I just don't want to go to fast so I will wait for Dylan to ask me out again. I don't want him to think that I am desperate.

After I am done showering and I am laying in bed, there is only one thing on my mind. Dylan.