loving

Sorry for the bad smut or fluff guys it's not hard core but it's something ig

"You already took off the jacket" Louis breath out. He was playing with Harry. " No like your mine Louis no one but me can have you . Never ever and if they try I am one crazy mother fucker who will not treat people with kindness over my man your mine and I will not share " Harry let out. Louis laughed. He pulled himself away from Harry. He then took Harry hand and led him towards the bedroom.

He basically pushed Harry onto his bed and straddled him. " You got it all wrong. Your mine and I'm never letting you go " Louis said . He kissed him. Louis pulled away. He knew Harry loved being kissed on his neck or anywhere really.

Louis leaned down while straddling Harry He loved Harry. He had to make sure he was true to himself . He loved the way he smiled when he didn't want to. He loved the way he bites his lip when he focus on his art. How he has the perfect dimples on that perfect smile of his. He loved everything but his past about Harry. He loved him.

He kissed Harry's lips. He watched as Harry closed his eyes when Louis ran a finger down his chest. He unbuttoned Harry's shirt. He kissed from his neck to his slightly toned abs. Then he sent a kiss to Harry's lips. "Lou " Harry said. Louis took off his shirt. He slides his fingers through Harry's. " You sure before anything gets more than this , but this is good to " Louis said. " Yeah I'm sure " Harry said.

After they finally finished there sweet lovely kisses their clothes were finally off. " Haz have you done this before or " Louis asked. He wanted everything to be right. " I'm not a virgin , just not in the way I want to be touched " Harry explained." So like not with a guy or did you top " Louis tried not to ruin the mood.

" I topped , but I want you to make love you me please want you just you " Harry said. Louis kissed Harry. Kissing Harry was already hard to handle being inside of Harry making love to Harry oh god he feels like he might die from butterflies. " Okay erm do you want to open yourself up or me ethier way I'm good. " Louis said. " You " Harry said in a rough but soft voice . Louis lubed up his fingers. He couldn't believe he was taking Harry's virginity well Louis can't say anything he hasn't bottomed.

He slowly but surely opens up Harry. Hearing him moan. " Please" Harry whined. He wanted Louis. "love use your full words " Louis said. " I need you inside of me right now or I might die " Harry said. Louis laughed. " I'm serious " Harry explained.

Louis made sure to put three fingers in . He knows it hurts but Louis also knows he wants this. But still Louis doesn't want to hurt him . Louis put on a condom and lubed it up. He then lined himself up with Harry. " Are you sure. " Louis asked. " Yes I'm sure love I'm sure " Harry said. So Louis barley pushed in and Harry let out small moans. Louis slowly pushes in more. Feeling Harry's hot walls even more.

When Louis finally bottoms out he just looks at Harry. The way his sweat on his face makes him look even more beautiful it's hard for Louis to explain. He pulls out slowly. Changing the angle by a smidge. He thrust in a little harder than the last time . He seen Harry clutch the sheets . " You okay cuz we can stop " Louis panted . " No god no " Harry said. Louis kept up the slow and steady thrusting until he heard Harry cry out " Louis more please more " . He loved this version of Harry. The moans that slip through his mouth. The way his hair looks all over the bed.

Louis wanted to make love to Harry not well in a word fuck him. He didn't move faster. " Love I'm not going to fuck you I'm going to make love to you slowly but surely. " Louis said. being this close to Harry made him feel like he was on cloud nine. Because he was moaning his name he was giving him sloppy kisses to make sure Louis was well Louis in a sense.

" Lou I'm ... Uh...." Harry got out as Louis get moving. " Your going to cum then do so " Louis whispered into Harry's ear. Louis pulled all the way out and slowly thrusted in. " Lou " Harry said. Louis stroked Harry's member. He watched as he made the man he loved cummed all over his chest. And with that Louis came in the condom. He pulled out and trashed the condom. He went over and kissed Harry who looked like he was in another universe.

" Hey come with me " Louis whispered. He helped Harry up. " It's not to bad huh " Louis asked about Harry's arse. " No " Harry said. They got in the shower. Louis was behind Harry. He slowly kissed Harry's back. Then he washed it. " Hey you washed all my kissed off. " Harry whined. Louis loved him.

He washed Harry and Harry washed Louis. " Harry are you okay you seemed dazed. " Louis asked. He knew some people were insecure about sex. Mabey Harry is . " Harry trying to hide his face said. " I just don't want to be bad at sex like was it good for you or " Harry said. Poor baby. " Harry I have never ever in my life made love to someone well more importantly I have never made love to anyone that I felt for". Louis knows they weren't ready. It's only been about seven months. He thinks.

" It was the best sex I have ever had . Like in my entire life. Haz " Louis said. " It wasn't rushed and it was loving and caring. It was sweet and beautiful . I just didn't know if that's how you liked sex or if that's what you enjoy " Harry said.

Louis pulled his face to him . " Trust me those are the reasons it was the best. " Louis said. They got out of the shower. They put on some boxers and they cuddled. Louis head was in Harry's neck. Louis was giving his kisses and whispering nonsense.