tommy || panic attack

— words - 757 —
— triggers - none (?) —
requested by anonymous!
pronouns used in this chapter are she/they !!

no pov

you were chilling at tommy's house while he was streaming. his camera was turned off since people don't know what you looked like. they knew about you and tommy, but you weren't ready to show your face just yet.

"wilbur, you better give me the fucking wood back. i will stab shit!"

tommy threatened his other british friend, making you giggle quietly. tommy turned around to you and smiled, before going back to the stream.

you've met most of his friends already, such as ranboo, tubbo, phil, wilbur and others. they all had a liking  to you, especially wilbur. he'd tease tommy about you off stream, and you two were like best friends whenever he'd come over.

you decided to leave his room, heading to the bathroom to watch the stream. you opened twitch, clicking on tommy's stream.

"y/n just left the room."

tommy says to wilbur, making him laugh.

"aww.. is little tommy sad his partner left?"

wilbur teased, making tommy start attacking him.

"i will fucking kill you!"

he yelled, making you giggle.

"so tommy, you know how y/n's a demigirl or whatever? well i was think-,"

"y/n's a demigirl?!?!"

tommy yelled, making you stop. you completely forgot about that. you told wilbur about it, but you were too scared to tell tommy due to him maybe leaving you.

you started to tear up. you got up and ran downstairs, grabbing your shoes and jacket, without noticing tommy's mom was there.

"y/n? are you okay darling?"

she asked behind you. you wiped your tears, nodding your head without looking at her.

"mhm, something just happened at home. tell tommy i left for me please? thanks."

you said softly, before walking out the door.

you completely forgot his stream was on your phone while you walked out, hearing some yelling coming from his stream.

"i have to do something chat, i'll be back later! lets raid wilbur. have a good day chat!"

he exclaimed, before the stream turned off.

wilbur was muted on stream, and tommy started to panic.

"i didn't know she didn't tell you!"

wilbur yelled, making tommy sigh.

"they didn't! i'm just worried that i did something wrong."

"you didn't do anything wrong tommy, they love you to pieces. they just might be scared to tell you."

tommy thought for a good minute, then thought of what y/n's position would be right now.

"thanks will. i'm gonna go check on her, i'll let you know what happens!"

he exclaims, dcing from the call and running downstairs.

"tom, y/n left."

he heard his mother say, making him turn around.

"yeah, something happened, i'm gonna go check on her!"

he exclaims, running out the door.

you made it home, slamming the door and running upstairs and sobbing into your pillow.

a few minutes later, you hear a door open, then close, then footsteps approaching your room.

"y/n? can i come in?"

a muffled voice you recognized as your boyfriends asks, making you sniffle.

"mhm.."

you say quietly, before hearing a door open behind you. you were surrounded by blankets, and a plush that tommy won for you at an arcade not too long ago.

"look, i'm not upset, okay?"

he says quietly, crawling up to the bed, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"but- i'm not a girl.. i thought you were gonna leave me-,"

you got cut off by his arms pulling you close, your head landing on his shoulder.

"i'd never leave you! you're you. i love you for whoever you are. i'll never leave you."

he lets out a muffled sob, burying his head into your shoulder.

"tommy.."

you lift your head up, looking into his sad eyes.

"don't cry, i should've told you sooner."

"i'm sorry for not being the best boyfriend, i just-,"

you cut him off with a small kiss on the lips.

"you're the best boyfriend i could ever think of! i love you so much, and i couldn't even think of leaving you. you mean the world to me."

you smile at him, before he smiles and pulls you in once again.

he strokes your hair, while you bury your head in his chest. he falls onto your bed, cuddling with you while you slowly fall asleep.

tommy grabs his phone, sending a message to wilbur.

tommy
i think we're soulmates will

wilbur
and you haven't realized that yet.

tommy
*one photo attached*