#Part 1. "The Begining ".

Read This before reading the Story. 🚫

So Basically Dooms aren't Much Powerful or Anythin' But I Have recreated Doom version in Author K style . And This Story is Inspired By Kdrama "Doom at your service" but With different Story and Some Author K Twist. Trust me This whole story is By Me, I Have Just Took some inspiration from "Doon at your service" , I Even haven't watched that Drama Yet.
🚫🚫🚫🚫

Let's Start the Beginning Of an extraordinary Love story.

🌟🌟🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author K POV

"Humans Belive What They See, They Think Magicians, fairies, Witches, Demons And other Supernatural Creatures Only Exist in Movies or in Myths and live their Life Totally unaware of The fact That These Mythical creatures really Exist and Live around them like Humans, Minding Their Business while Hidding Their Powers , Since God Wanted to Keep Humans unaware of This Magical Creatures Existence , He Created " Dooms" Who Are closest to God and Pull of supernatural powers and Immortal and Undefeatable But Dooms are incomplete without Their Mate. Dooms are responsible to Keep Humans Away From This Magical World . Even in this 21 century Dooms Exist and Live around humans But Dooms Have ranks like the highest Ranked Doom "G-dragon" He rules over the magical world But the second Rank is shared BTS And Stray Kids And that's the reason They hate Each others from Centuries....".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*Somewhere on Earth*......

Today All the Dooms around the World Have  Gathered For their King G-dragon Have To make a Announcement

Today All the Dooms around the World Have Gathered For their King G-dragon Have To make a Announcement .

The Whole Crowd of Dooms we're Busy chit chatting with wine glasses in Their Hands. But suddenly everyone went silent as They Felt G-dragon's presence....They all Looked Towards the Grand Stairs and Saw Black smoke Forming at the start of the stairs , All the Dooms smirked.....

Doom 2 : *smirk*... Master is Here...!

Suddenly all the Smoke Started to Disappear and G-dragon came through smoke With a Savage Swaggy Look on His Face....He First Looked at everyone and Than started to Make His way Downstairs while everyone Bowing in respect........

He First Looked at everyone and Than started to Make His way Downstairs while everyone Bowing in respect