Part 19

An hour before I was free I got to hear someone was downstairs for me. I thought it was Keigo at first but I was surprised to see Natsuo.

I mean I wasn't angry at Natsuo but still it was weird seeing him after all the drama.

"Hey Y/N. I'm sorry for just coming to your work. But when I saw the news today, I just wanted to check up on you." Natsuo said.
"Oh hey Natsuo, and don't worry about it. I don't think it's anything serious, it's probably just a fan" I said back. Of course I thought it want nothing but I need to act like its nothing. I don't want people to think I might be scared.

" well that's good to hear, and I also hope we could just be friends again, I miss you as my friend" he said sweetly. I smiled "of course Natsu. I missed you too you know" I said with a  wink. "Thank you, I guess I'll see you around then" he said. And before leaving he gave me a hug. I gave him the hug back and he turned around and waved at me while leaving the building.

I guess he just came to say that. Well I better get back up. I still have some work to do.

I arrived back in the office and went back to my place. "Who was it" Enji asked in a monotone voice. "What?" I said back. Not knowing what he meant. "Who wanted to talk to you downstairs?" He said again. "OH! Uh it's was Natsuo, he came to say sorry about all that happened." I said. Enji looked at my way a bit surprised but his face tuned back to normal within a second. "That is good to hear. You truly was, and still am one of his best friends" he said with a small smile. "Well he is mine too" I said back with a similar kind of smile like Enji.

After an hour Enji and I hear a knock on our office door. We were both packing up to leave.
"Come in" Enji said simply. The door opens with a big swing "hey babybird" Keigo said with a smile on his face. "Oh hey hawks, here already?" I said with a smile. Keigo simply nodded and looked over to Enji. "Can I take her from you? I'll bring and pick her up everyday, because of the phone thing" he said to Enji. "I know and yes take her it's alright, bye Y/N till tomorrow" he said and gave me a smile.
"Alright, till tomorrow Enji" I said back and walked out with Keigo. Enji really felt like a father figure to me. He helped me and understands me when needed. I know I don't know how he is like a dad but he is good for me. And he is a great boss and hero.

"Anything special on work today birdy?" Keigo asked sweetly. "Well.." I started, a little hesitating. I wasn't sure what he was going to say about Natsuo coming in. "...Natsuo came to my work" I said looking down down a bit. I felt Keigo's gaze on me. "What did that bastard do?" He said quit angry. "No no it's not like that. He came to apologize." I said back. Kind of defending Natsuo. "And?" He asked. "I accepted it, he is my best friend after all" I said to Keigo. "Y/N what do you mean?! He tried to fight me! He's not a friend he's a psycho!" He said angry. "What did you say?! He still is my best friend. I get why your angry at him and he shouldn't had to fight you. But he still is my friend!" I was getting angry also and I did not like what Keigo was saying. "No" Keigo said in a stern voice. "I do not except this Y/N he's not good for you" he said in the same voice. "I don't care! Bye" I said and walked off. I don't care what Keigo says! Natsu is my friend!
I felt tears running down my cheeks and just sobbed softly while walking nowhere special.

I grabbed my phone and drawer a number I thought was the best in this moment. "Y/N? Is that you. Whats wrong?" The voice on the other line said.