3. Woah...

-January 23

Milo chatted away with the Boy who hadn't stopped following M/n. Funny enough Milo and Luffy had become Instant friends. Chatting away as they wandered around, waiting for their next victim. M/n was only letting Luffy tag along because he didn't want Milo to get bored. When Milo got bored during times like these, he was a pain in the ass. Never shutting up and practically scaring away the Wallets. At least they were keeping their voices down. On Multiple occasions, M/n was dragged into the conversation unwillingly.

Though he'd just snap back with some rude or harsh comment. More so than the usual. He wasn't keen on having some stranger get in on their business. Though he trusted Milo to make a good choice when it came to the people he trusted. M/n sat in his usual spot humming to a tune he remembered from his younger years. Milo looked over at him, humming along. Luffy raised a brow, soon catching on to the theme of the song, humming along with them.

"There will come a ruler, whose brow is laid in thorn, Smeared with Oil like Davids boy, oh lei-oh lai-oh lord~" M/n sang quietly to himself. He didn't remember where he had heard the song but it always managed to get him to relax a Bit. Milo put a finger to his lips, Signaling Luffy to be quiet and let M/n relax for a moment.

Luffy and Milo listened to Milo sing for some time until he jumped down from his perch. Walking out onto the sidewalk, distracting some poor guy Aka-Bumping into him. Apologizing quickly before walking away, circling back into the alley moments later. Waving up to Milo and Luffy. Milo and Luffy jumped down.

"I still don't get how you can do that Every time! Without fail..." Milo pouted, having been caught on numerous occasions.

"I'm just a pro" M/n snickered, laughing at Milo's disappointment.

M/n pulled out twenty Beli, handing some of it to Luffy and pocketing the rest.

"Eh? What's this for?"

"Keeping Milo from getting bored," M/n grunted out, a scowl placing itself on his face.

Luffy smiled, shoving the money in his coat pocket. For the rest of the day, they all just walked around. Milo and Luffy's voices becoming background noise as M/n fell into his thoughts. They ran around his head before he could catch one. His face unknowingly becoming blank.

"Luffy, we know you have two brothers but do you have any more?" Milo asked genuinely curious

"Mhm! I've got 2 more! And Sometimes others that say they're my brother drop by the house"

"So big family then?"

"Very, what about you guys?"

"It's just me and M/n... has been for about what... 3 years now?"

"Yeah... You barged into my life unannounced 3 years ago..." M/n mumbled, burying his face into his hoodie.

"Oh... Well, at least you aren't lonely!" Luffy giggled

"you'd be surprised how lonely someone can get... Even with someone else..." M/n whispered under his breath. Neither Luffy nor Milo heard him, continuing to talk about Luffy's big family.

___

The day passed quickly, Milo was just about done and Luffy was already done. Both of them were tired from walking for so long. M/n turned around seeing both tired boys, sighing.

"Milo go back home."

"What about Luffy?"

"I got him... You go home..."

"Mk..." Milo waved goodbye to Luffy, Once Milo was gone M/n crouched in front of Luffy, his back facing him.

"What?"

"Get on. I'll take you home..."

"Oh... Okay..."

Luffy slumped onto M/ns back, wrapping his arms around his neck. M/n grabbed the backs of Luffy's knees, starting off in the direction Luffy told him to go. The walk was quiet and oddly peaceful. Luffy wasn't fully asleep but was awake enough to give directions. Once M/n got the general area and the actual address of Luffy's home he said he'd be fine. Luffy trusted M/n so he went to sleep on his shoulder.

The walk was filled with the quiet humming of M/n and Luffy's light snores. Once M/n entered the suburbia-Ish area. He started looking around for the street and house number Luffy gave him.

"Oi, M/n..."

M/n jumped a bit, turning around to see a tired but smiling Milo.

"I told you to go home..."

"I'm not going to let you walk alone, I know I don't like it so I thought I join you... You like having him around don't you..."

"He's not too bad... It's nice to have someone as... well... not innocent... But ignorant around makes me nostalgic..." M/n murmured,

"Yeah... Still can't believe it's been three years already"

"Nope, Four. Four years come today." M/n smiled a bit, seeing the house number at the end of the street. His eyes widening as he saw how big the house really was.

"What?"

M/n pointed to the large old home, "That's where Luffy Lives..."

Milo's jaw went slack, "Holy shit..."

M/n gulped, shaking his head quickly before continuing on. What kind of job does his dad have to afford such a big house... Once M/n and Milo made it onto the Porch Milo did the knocking since M/ns hands were full.

Both boys heard footsteps walk towards the door, the sound of it unlocking came to their ears before the door opened. It was the cross-dresser guy from before.

"He fell asleep," M/n said, turning a bit, bringing Luffy into view.

"Oh! Come in, you guys are probably freezing..." The man said, opening the glass door that was Infront of the actual front door.

M/n shook his head, "Nope. I brought him here this porch is as far as I'll go." M/n spoke bluntly, Milo smacked his arm

"Sorry, he has trust issues" Milo chuckled, hitting the back of M/ns head once more.

The man chuckled, I understand, but you don't have to even leave the front door, please just come in and warm up a bit."

Milo nudged M/n, who had the scariest Scowl on his face. Both Boys holding a telepathic conversation of sorts.

"Fine. But if we get Murdered or Kidnapped because of you, so help me, you won't be saved by anyone..." M/n grumbled

"I know I know; you're not locked in here with me, I'm locked in here with you," Milo said with sarcasm

M/n stepped into the home letting Milo go first.

"For someone with very strong powers, you are very wary," Milo noted

"Shut it. Adults aren't saints. Never have been never will be."

"Still say that when you'll be one?"

"Yup... because I am in fact. No saint."

M/n was led upstairs to Luffy's room, setting the boy down on his bed. Milo watched from the door as M/n took off Luffy's coat and Shoes. Setting them neatly on the floor. Once Luffy seemed fine M/n picked him back up, Pulling the covers back and laying Luffy back down gently, Izou watched from behind Milo with a small smile. His phone sticking out of his pocket recording the whole thing.

Once Luffy was tucked in M/n sat down on the floor, leaning up against the bedframe. Milo sat next to him,

"So what're you doing now?" Milo asked, receiving no response. Milo quirked a brow, looking over and finding M/ns eyes closed. The Boy's eyebags were more apparent than ever. Milo chuckled, "He's asleep" a smile grew onto his face before falling asleep next to M/n

"Cute..." Izou hummed grabbing a spare blanket and covering them. Shutting the door shortly after... 

(I had a run of Inspo so Two chaps in one day! ~ Author Guy)