"Theon help maester Luwin with the Ravens" He said to his best friend.

"Alright" Theon nodded "But where are you going"

"I am going to the Goodswood to pray" He answered before rising from the chair and walking out of the great Hall.

The walk was short, Robb quickly walking out of the Great Hall, past the Sept his father had build for his mother and straight through the courtyard.

People quickly steeped aside to let the
6 ft tall young lord of Winterfell pass by them. He paid them no heed, his steps were strong, his strides wide as he stormed through Winterfell till he reached the Godswood and was hit by a wave of tranquility.

Like always, it was a beautiful place, quiet and undisturbed by men.

Closing his eyes, Robb let himself just bask in the environment, letting it seep into his bones and calm him. He desperately needed it, despite his calm exterior, his emotions were turbulent and wild, fraught with worry and doubt.

And as he opened his eyes, they settled on the one thing he came here to view.

The giant Weirwood tree that sat in the centre of the Godswood. In ancient times long since passed in the Age of Heroes, the founder of House Stark, Bran The Builder had built the Godswood around this very tree. Winterfell later being erected by the very same man, surrounding the Godswood.

Crouching down, Robb clasped his hands together and bowed his heads. It was a pose his mother had taught him when she had attempted to teach her children of the Southern Gods, the Seven. Robb, just like all of his siblings had never taken to the Seven very well.

He paused for a few seconds before praying "I don't know what is happening but please let my father be safe, please protect Sansa from the queen, please protect my mother trapped in Riverrun, please gods of the old, please"

As always no answer came, and he chuckled to himself "Who am I kidding!!" he murmured to himself "Why will the gods listen to the plight of a mere mortal."

He sighed before rising to his his feet to leave the Godswood. But before he can take a step he was suddenly hit by a wave of nausea, and before he can shout for help he passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When he opened his eyes he saw nothing but darkness surrounding him.

He frowned before shouting "Hello?".

No answer.

He shouted again but this time louder "Hello, can anyone hear me?"

Again, no answer.

He shouted this time in both anger and frustration "Can anyone hear me? Am I alone in here?"

"Oh you scream too much little wolf" A dark raspy voice said from behind him.

He whipped around and came face to face with an middle aged man.

The man had a long face with typical Stark Grey eyes and shaggy brown hair. He is wearing Stark colours with a snarling Direwolf woven in the centre of his clothing. He was also wearing a Bronze Crown with the runes of first men and nine iron spikes shaped like Longswords.