The holy maiden of the Holy Race and Grill also took their first step simulataneously.

The holy maiden eyes shone in a fervent light. Since from the start, her obsessive gaze only on Jyn.

She finally see her again in person. After 150 years of non-stop praying.

She finally meet her faith, Her God.

This pressure was like her God testing her faith and belief.

It has never change.

She step forward, step by step to prove her stance.

On the other hand, Jyn have a literal goosebump from the fervent and worshipful gaze she received from the holy maiden.

Knowing her temperament, Jyn was aware that she cannot hide from her once she found her, its better to show herself.

Her mindset, she cannot change and Jyn was too lazy to change their stubborn cult like believe.

Aiss...Whatever...

Each person have their own freedom. As long as they don't harm her, its fine.

Jyn sigh thinking of her future days having to accomodate this crazy girl...

But soon regain back her nonchalant face and her nonchalant atittude.

Sabnock also finally took his first step, blood was leaking out of his mouth.

The three players also grit their teeth, fighting back the pressure, standing up with wobbling legs and finally taking their first step.

They have come this far.

Only a bit..

A little bit more...

Even if their heart felt a bone chilling fear and trepidition from the intimidation.

Just a little bit more

Jyn arc her brow at their perseverence.

Should she or should she not raise the bluff?

Okay, just a little bit and she will not raise anymore.

70% bluff ability activated.

The moment the intimidation intensified, the last three barely walking players immdiately drop on the ground. Their body twitching and foam spill out from their mouth.

They lose consciousness.

Sabnock groan. His heart in endless fear. His vision blurring, cold sweat forming and sweating like bullets.

Sabnock breath heavily, panting on his spot. His heart was beating wildly in horror. He is afraid. The bone chilling fear he endured was caused by the person standing there holding a card leisurely and smiling nonchalantly.

Her expression extremely Haughty and arrogant.

But amidst the fear, he have a deep admiration and adoration for the strong.

As an S grade psyche, he really reched very far.

Among seven of them, he was the only S grade players that enter the last round.

Glancing at the three strongest race marching forward steadily even with great difficulty, and although he was aware that he will end up at the fourth position.

Sabnock still want to grab that card...

He still want to grab that card...

Pinching himself to maintain his conciousness, Sabnock walk forward, his legs were not rising up, it was crawling and dragging itself.

He will atleast take the card. He will.

His Determination was stronger than his fear.

His determination to show that he is her number one fan was also stronger than his fear...

Jyn on the other hand was not aware that she have gain a brain-dead fan.

If Grill cane to know about Sabnock admiration, Adoration and a sense of self to proof something for the God Of Maker he will see Sabnock in a whole new light.

Admiration, he can understand but anyone who have a deep adoration without a cavarnous rhyme or reason and a profound feeling of wanting to proof something for the God Of Maker...

Anyone who have that mentality towards the God Of Maker, none have a normal functioning brain. They are all very weird, temperemental, eccentric and dangerous.

God Of Maker ability to attract those kind of people is first class.

**

[Sea Urchin: Why do they appear as if they are facing their greatest fear?]

[Milk nanny: Whatever it is, I have never seen those three bigheads, The three strongest race in such a sorry state. They always appear awesome and dazzling in all the previous competition]

[Who Am I? I am who? Who is Who?: Blood spill out from from those three mouth.. Damn! What just happen? Gravitational pull? Because they walk too slow...]

[Rulee of heaven and Earth: I think it will have sonething to do with mental attack. Look at their complexion and their facial expression, they seem a little scared as if being intimidated]

[Sea of flames: Aside from those three big shots, have anyone notice that fourth person at the way back? Melore race? Although he was trutting at a snail pace, he still did not faint and persevere?]

[Garbage can: Upstairs, you also notice? He is only an S grade psyche among those SS, I have deep admiration. I follow him throughout the competition and he is quick-witted and intelligent, able to solve the hint and escape quickly]

[Pulling my hair bald: Idk about you guys, but I am rooting for him.. The dark horse among the strongest players... Go Go Go!!! Don't give up! Persevere!!!]

[Zeninsu: +1 go go go!!]

[Salamander: +2 Go Go Go!!!]

.
.

[Water army: +1458 Go Go Go!!!]

[Milim: Go Go Go!v!! Savage Holy maiden!!!]

[Viviana love Mulin: Go Go Go!!! Mithioga race!!]

[Multiplier: Go Go Go Mechanical race!!!]

**

The netizens are cheering enlessly on the platform...

Hyping and on high energy...

Because this was the last competition and the deciding factor on who will win the SSS Mecha, the viewers have accumulated at high number, almost crashing the network and platform.

•••••°•••••••••°•••••••••°••••••••°••••••••