IAVHQ 19

At the trial, only 1/3 players have survive the trial. Each team have to survive the onslaught attacked of the previous monsters with an SS grade psyche.

Each team have to defeat three of them.

After a rest of an hour, they still have to fight 3 S grade snake.

The only relieving matter was the fact that they only need to fight one at a time.

But the rest time decrease with each fight.

An SS grade are not like the common cabbage that could be bought whenever one wanted. Among the players, only 1/5 of them made up to SS psyche player.

There are about 2/5 of S grade players. And the remaining are either A or AA or AAA psyche players.

But, there never have been a situation where such an enormous amount of SS psyche players have gathered. The competition was also nickname by the netizens 'The Games of the strong'.

There are 3/7 remaining players.

The third round of competition are held again after a week.

This time, it was whack-a-mole.

It was still the same six group.

They form a new team or either stay put with their original team.

Each team was put inside a giant whack-a-mole machine.

[The level of this game is S]

Jyn laugh.

The players on the other hand does not have a good expression.

The upgrade in level just suddenly skip from B all the way to S

B grade level have eliminated more than half of the players.

Now an S level.

It was understandable that the players started to get anxious and nervous.

[The hint for this competition is: What are you?]

Jyn lips slowly crept up, This level is what she called 'started to get interesting'.

At her original world, the difficulty level they have to survived at the lowest was S grade.

[Players, good luck not to be whack by Mr Mole, originally, it was the people who whack the mole. This is an interesting reverse.]

...

The players who are inside the machine felt a tremor.

A huge shadow overcast.

They look up and was stunned speechless. It was a giant mole!

But their expression soon turn unsightly. It was an SS grade humongous mole with a hammer in its hand.

The players need to tug their head out and quickly withdraw before the mole hit them.

The Mole have a fat disgusting belly. A foul odor emit out of the mole, with one hand, it was pricking it sharp teeth a toothpick. The teeth of the mole was sharp but also a set of yellow teeth that seems to not be brushed in ages.

It look down at the players, it eyes started to shine in a sinister light.

"Hahahahaha... Today is this daddy good luck day. So many food! One, two three ..."

It started to count the players happily. Saliva dripping down, it quickly slurp it back the foamy saliva.

It press the button to start the machine and greedily watch the players.