IAVHQ 13 Part 2

"So?"

Jyn quirk her eyebrow.

She has been waiting for the Ambassador question to come but he was just fiddlimg nervously like a shy little boy.

Twisting his green butt like a child.

'Of all the other ambassador, why sent him to do the difficult task of Gauzing out what the queen is like?'

'He has done his observation!'

'She is powerful, arrogant, but also has a terrifying ability and saint like healing power, even the holy race healing ability is not as powerful as this!'

The Zerg intensive gaze is too much for a weak person like him to bear.

But,

He has a great responsibility weighing on his shoulder.

He could only grit his teeth and open his mouth.

"Your Majesty, What are your few years plan on leading your race?"

"Do I need to inform you every thing I did? Who are you for me to inform?"

"N-No.. Th-thats not what I meant"

"Then what meaning do you have..? Hmm?"

Jyn lips perk up, obviously having the expression of a bully.

/
/

[A fish crossing the dragom door: ahahahahahaha... The Queen is such a bully]

[Face-con: Although... Although... The queen is of zerg race, I still like her.. She is very beautiful. Her arrogant expression is cute]

[V-Tube: Ikr Ikr... Just my thought]

[Sunshine, your my sunshine: Rhume green face turn more green hahaha]

/
/

Of course, the netizens were weirdly enjoying the show, it must be also because its the once in a million lifetime chance of witnessing the Queen of ZERG interview.

Although the barrage was chaotic, none actually try to degrade the queen or bad mouth her, in case the temperamental Zerg suddenly decide to destroy their planet.

According to the Zerg Violent and merciless nature, it was extremely plausible.

The netizens would act cute and sell meng to win favour of the Queen on the comment section And maybe, the Queen will not be a tyrant?

Rhume grit his teeth, he need to bite the bullet and asked whatever he is entrusted with.

"Your Majesty, have you thought of signing a treaty with the capital star alliance? We, the Capital alliance would be extremely grateful and honoured if you could"

Jyn perk her brow.

She took a sip of the 'tea' brewed by Ifrit leisurely.

Seeing that green sweat started to form on the ambassador, his antenna twitching, she open her mouth.

"No. I am not interested in binding myself with morality and law"

"Your Majesty, ther-"

"I said No, I don't want to repeat myself"

Rhume lips trembled, he felt it hard to bear the intimidating aura of the queen.

"Yes, I was impolite, please forgive my action"

The first negotiation fail.

The netizens were also a little dissapointed but they were already prepared for it.