✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾

Start from the beginning

"So this is the friend that you've been talking about?" Mitsuya asks for clarification as he glances at you. "Yeah, she is," Tadashi replied. Mitsuya faces you and offers a handshake as he introduces himself. "The name's Mitsuya Takashi, It's nice knowing ya." You accepted his handshake as you shook it with yours. "My name is Hanma Shiori. It's nice to meet you too, Mitsuya-san." You introduced yourself as the both of you break the handshake.

"You must be here to cheer on your brother. Ne, Hanma-chan?" He said, causing you to be even more confused than before. "You can call me Shiori since calling me Hanma would confuse me and my brother." You chuckled as Mistuya was a bit taken back, but soon let out a small laugh. "Heh, your right about that." He chuckled as he rubs the back of his neck, "Umm...by the way if you don't mind me asking. What do you mean by cheering Onii-" "Taka-chan! The ceremony is about to start!"

You got cut off by your words as Hakkai called Mitsuya over to their group to position themselves. "Yeah, coming!" Mitsuya replied as his gaze faces you again. "Sorry, Shiori-chan, but the guys are already calling for me. Let's talk later." Mitsuya said as he walks away from both of you and headed to his group.

You furrowed your brows a bit, a little disappointed that your question wasn't answered once again. You turn your head to face Tadashi, only to see his eyes sparkling and waiting for anticipation as his gaze is focused in front of the shrine. 'What exactly is going on?' You questioned yourself once more. "By the way..." you started as Tadashi turns to face you. "Earlier this afternoon, you suddenly gave me a thumbs up when you left me alone with Mikey and Draken. What was that all about?" You asked him as you crossed your arms together. "Oh...ahahaha about that..." He laughs sheepishly as he scratches the back of his neck. "Since Mikey and Draken are both good-looking guys...I thought they would make good potential boyfriend candidates for you." He stated, causing your mouth to agape.

"Why are you still planning on letting me have a boyfriend..?! And by the way, Draken has Emma..!" You whispered-yelled at him as you pull him by the collar. "Oh, guess I'll have to erase him on the list..." He mumbled, you shook by the collar with a scowling face. "What do you mean by erasing him on the list..?!" Tadashi didn't answer as he just averts his gaze from you. You sighed deeply as you let him go by his collar.

"You know I don't have the time to even have a date, right now. And what do you even get from me having a boyfriend?" You asked as you furrowed your brows. "I would get to be an uncle in the future!" He pointed out, "Huh?" "My chef kept on bragging how cute his niece is and how she would always look at him with cute eyes. He said that every time he spoils his niece, he feels all bubbly inside and enjoys spoiling her so much. He also said that every time he visits his sister's house, his niece would always run up to him and gave him a hug that somehow relieves him from his stress." He explained in a serious tone and expression. "And your point is?" You said in an undertone, "Well... I want a niece-"

Before he could finish, you stomped on his toes so hard, causing him to jump from the pain. "May that be a lesson." You said while smiling at him sinisterly as he kneels down, touching his toes. "What did I do..?!" He whispered-yelled as you just rolled your eyes at him in frustration.

You took a moment to scan your surroundings. You noticed that Takemichi wasn't here as you continue to search for him from the large groups of delinquents. "Weird..." You mumbled to yourself. You find it odd that Takemichi wasn't here even though he is already a member of Toman.

You continue to search for him until Mikey finally walked in between the group as Draken followed behind him. "Good work, President!" The members all bowed their heads as Mikey walks past them. Heading up the stairs in front of the shrine.