Leaf: "I wanna go in this big brother!" she exclaimed enthusiastically and started jumping. Ash chuckled at her behavior, unlocked the car, and went inside with the young excited girl following soon after.

They reached the academy's parking lot to find only a few cars parked there, as it was still pretty early. Ash and Leaf got out and immediately started heading towards the principal's office. Reaching their destination, they stopped and Ash knocked on the door.

???: "Come in!" a female voice called out from the other side of the door. The raven-haired boy opened the door and stepped inside, followed by the young girl.

Ash: "Good morning, Diantha" he greeted the Kalos Champion as soon as he entered the cabin. The said person looked up from some paperwork and smiled. 

Diantha: "Good morning to you too, Ash. How are you? And come sit" she asked while putting her work down onto the table and gesturing him to sit in the empty chair in front of the table. Ash nodded and fully stepped inside, allowing Leaf to come in too.

Ash: "Come on Leaf, sit down" he told his little sister turning around, only to get a blank look from the girl. He waved his hand in front of her face but still got no response, which worried him. He was going to shake her until she snapped out of her dazed state and jumped towards Diantha.

Leaf: "Oh my god! I can't believe I am seeing the Kalos Champion! I'm a big fan of yours!" she shouted holding the Champion's hand and jumping up and down with excitement. Diantha laughed nervously while Ash just sweatdropped at this. 

After some time, Leaf calmed down and introduced herself,

Leaf: "I'm Leaf! Nice to meet you!" she said, full of energy and excitement, which reminded them of Ash before the incident. 

Diantha: "It's nice to meet you Leaf, I'm Diantha" the actress replied, extending her hand for a handshake, which Leaf shook with stars in her eyes.

Diantha: "So Ash, what brings you here today?" she asked, turning over to the raven-haired boy. 

Ash: "Well, I couldn't think who to leave Leaf with while I'm at the academy. I don't want to leave her at the house alone" he said rubbing the back of his head. Diantha smiled and replied,

Diantha: "Well, you could leave her with me or Aria" (A/N: I FORGOT TO MENTION THE NEW PERFORMANCE TEACHER IS ARIA) " or you could enroll her in the elementary wing of the Academy" she said with a smile

Ash: "Wait you own an elementary school too! Wow." he said in surprise. Then turned to look at his sister, who seemed to be deep in thought.

Ash: "So Leaf, what do you wanna do? Stay with Diantha? Or go to school?" he asked the 6-year-old. She turned to look at him with shining eyes and a big smile,

Leaf: "I wanna go to school! I wanna go to school!" she exclaimed in her usual overly excited tone, jumping from her seat. The two champions chuckled at her behavior.

Ash: "Ok! Ok! Now calm down!" Leaf calmed down after some time and Ash turned to Diantha.

Ash: "So how do I do that?" he asked the actress, to which she opened the drawer of her table and took out a piece of paper.

Diantha: "Here, you just have to fill this form and done" she said handing the form over to Ash. Who took it and started filling in the details required. Soon he was done and handed the paper back to Diantha.

She scanned the paper to make sure everything was filled, then smiled at Ash and told him to leave his sister with her for the day.  

Ash was about to go out the door when Diantha stopped him,