"I hope you didn't forget about our date."
Edwards voice blessed her ears before he entered her vision.
"Date?"
Reina questioned feeling confused.
"You were coming to my house for our project. I should have worded that better. I'm sorry."
"Ah. No that's okay, I should have known, I just have to text my mum then I'll follow you."
Reina pulled out her phone as she typed out her message.

R~Hey momma, I have to go to a friends house for a project, is that okay?
V~Of course cupcake, just be home in time for dinner and for the love of God stay safe
R~Okay I will, thanks momma,love you
V~I love you too sweetie

"Okay I'm ready now."
Reina told Edward as she smiled up at him.
At hearing that Edward took Reinas bag from her and took her hand in his walking her over to her bike.
"I'll be in that Volvo over there so just follow behind me. I'll take your bag with me so you don't have to carry anything."
Edward looked at Reina for a moment before deciding to lay a kiss upon her forehead.

Satisfied, Edward moved to his volvo where the rest of the Cullen teens where hanging around, each with a face of envy as they watched Edward with Reina.

Reina on the other hand was discombobulated as she climbed onto her bike. Was it customary over here to kiss people you just met? And even if it wasn't, what was more confusing was that Reina didn't actually mind. In fact she wanted him to do it again.

She didn't have much time to let her mind wander though as a Jeep honked it's horn at her and Emmett appeared from the window waving at her as he drove by.
Behind him was the Volvo and when the Volvo entered onto the road, Reina drove out too, making sure not to lose sight of the car as she followed behind.

The ride took around 30 minutes and a thought came to Reina that maybe they were taking her out here to kill her as they ventured to the outskirts of Forks until a beautiful, modern house came into view and the Jeep and Volvo turned into the driveway.

Reina rode slightly up the driveway and parked to the left side of the driveway so the cars could easily go by her bike without hitting it.
Reina climbed off her bike in a daze. She was in awe of the house. Compared to the rest of Forks, the architecture and design was so different and sleek. Reina never really liked the more modern style, herself preferring cottages but she would be lying if she said it wasn't stunning.

"You okay shortstacks?"
Emmett questioned her coming over to wrap an arm around her shoulders.

"You okay shortstacks?" Emmett questioned her coming over to wrap an arm around her shoulders

"Yeah, it's just- your home is so beautiful."
Reina whispered out still marvelling at the house.

"Our Mother will be happy to hear that, she designed it herself, cmon."
Edwards hand clasped hers and along with Emmett, they guided her up the driveway, into the house and up the stairs.

Stepping into the living room Reina was met with who she can only imagine is the Cullen's Mom and she couldn't take her eyes off her. Striking Gold eyes the same as her family, caramel hair that fell down in waves and a warm, loving smiles etched on her face. Reina couldn't help but think that the entire Cullen family should be put in a museum so everyone can marvel at their beauty.