01

mr

mr. "perfect face"
mr. "here to stay"
mr. "looked me in the eye and
told me you would never go away"

   (y/n) and todoroki have been dating for a few months now

   (y/n) and todoroki have been dating for a few months now. Although, any outsider would think they've been together for much longer. It started slow and has been going steadily for the time being which neither of them complained about.

   "good morning" he whispered monotone in (y/n)'s ear, then sits in his plastic chair next to her. "good morning," a sweet smile plastered across her soft skin, "did you sleep well?".

   his two-toned hair shifted while he shook his hair, "Yeah, how did you sleep?".

   The young girl rested her chin in the palm of her hand, "Great,".

  "Alright," Aizawa walks into the class and places a set of papers on his desk, "we have a new student, introduce yourself,". A girl with long, curly dark brunette hair walks into the room. Her pale (almost porcelain) skin contrasts her dark brown eyes. "Hello, my name is Sarah oh! I transferred here from America a week ago! I'm excited to make new friends.".

   aizawa nods and she takes a seat on the other side of todoroki. she raises her eyebrow at the male as they make quick eye contact.

-Time skip

   The bell rings and everyone scurries into the hall and down to the cafeteria. (y/n) collects her notebooks and shoved them into her bag, but as she goes to find todoroki he is nowhere to be seen. 'maybe he had to use the bathroom,' she shrugs to herself.

   As she exits the room an arm pulls her to the side and holds her against the wall. "Let's go outside to eat. Just us two." Todoroki's calm voice says from above her. The (h/c) haired girl nodded and took his hand, the two making their way outside.

   they sat against the wall next to each other. the fresh air blew past them causing a slight chill to dust across their skin.

   "I want to be just like this forever," the girl rested her cheek on the male's strong shoulder.

   "I'll never go away so you don't worry,".