And the winner was?

No one. The two died in the end, and Dick killed with clean hands and smugness on his face. As a heartbreaker he was, looks could kill.

His brother, Reece Robinson was another story. Unlike, Dick he's quiet and people believed him to be mute. But when he spoke for the first time, it's like the grim reaper had walked in instead of the quiet brooding boy. And when he kills, he's just like Carter. Silent and quick. The guy liked to blend in the shadows. So everyone would have to look twice in dark corners to see if he was there. Or else, they'll be buried six feet under.

Neil, short for Nathaniel Sanderson. That guy wasn't so bad at most time, save him for his smart ass jokes. But there were times when he's a monster. Neil knows everything about everyone and that's what made him dangerous. He used those ability to manipulate or blackmailed others. His words are like knives. In their second year, Lin had thought them about using words instead of fists to kill someone and he was the only one who could do it. He knew how to play with people's weakness and insecurities into driving them suicidal. The last person to mess with him, hanged outside at the graveyard with a note in his pocket, and in it was Neil's name only.

Simon was the youngest. He's lazy. But don't let his laziness deceived you. He gets the job done in a second and that's it. Very good at combat and strategy, and most importantly, knows his way into picking the right poison for his victim. He's a mad scientist in other words concocting his own poison no one knows about. He's poisons are very unpredictable and even if anyone did figured out what it was they'll be dead in a second.

Lastly, Lilith herself. Fueled by her anger, she got the job down in one flick of the wrist. Knives to the heart, chain to the neck, and flaming fire to the body. She's ruthless yet she's flawless at the same time. When Lilith first came to Kings Dominion, the first thing she did was sent a student six feet under by stabbing them six times in the eye and on the chest, just for calling her weak. Such a small word created an impact toward the little girl she once was.

It wasn't until in the middle of her first year, her anger had driven her in a complete blood massacre. 95 died, all by the hands of a little killer. It began when everyone didn't really took her serious and pushed her buttons by calling her names and such. Her brothers knew about it, but Lilith had made sure she had it all under control. That was until the final straw.

It was the anniversary of her parents death, and that day itself had made Lilith in a sour mood. One of her classmate had thought it was a great time to mess with her by disturbing her poison assignment and messing it up. The poison blew up a mere inches in front of her face, close to making her blind.

She remembered the filling of scissors in her hand, and turning around to face the girls who instantly regretted her choices in life. Little Lilith came out of the classroom with blood covering from her head to toe like Carrie White. Scissors in hand, and a fistful of blonde hair. Crazed had filled her eyes, and everyone had cowered from her that day.

Lilith admitted the sight of everyone cowered made her smile sadistically, and the sound of human torture was like a lullaby in her ear. But she couldn't help wonder who she was if she's not who she was now. Would she be a feared? Would she attend to a real school instead of a school full of deadly student? Would she even be in a relationship and attend to her first proper prom? But most importantly, would she have meet her brothers?

Though before she could answer that question, her arm was pulled and suddenly she was in the girl's toilet.

She was about to scream at them, only to find Marcus, wide eyes in fear and panic.

"Marcus?" she asked the frantic boy. "What shit did you just got yourself into? And why did you pulled me into the girl's toilet which I remembered you're not allowed in?"