"I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" Luffy held out his hand, breaking the Silence.

"M/n." The boy shook Luffy's hand, raising a hand to the fence before 'grilling' it open. The three boys were impressed.

"COOL!" Luffy shouted.

"Keep it down Idiot!" M/n hit Luffy over the head. "The old fart of an Owner doesn't know we're here!"

Luffy pouted, rubbing the spot that had been hit. Ace and Sabo continued their silent conversation, Ending it when they saw M/n climb a giant pile of garbage. Looking for something.

"What are you looking for."

"Nothin, I found it already," M/n grumbled, jumping back down and jogging towards the garbage heap they were at last night. They watched M/n kick something down before entering. "Well don't just stand there!" 

All three boys walked in, seeing the shabby home. Milo stood from his seat on the floor. Looking at M/n. M/n's only response was a Nod. Just as they were about to ask for the wallets both boys pointed towards the small bucket of them.

"You're Power is So cool! You're my friend now." Luffy crossed his arms making his decision final.

"E-EH!? No, I'm not!" M/n yelled

"Yes, you are," Luffy said bluntly

"It's too late, he's already decided." Ace snickered

"Yup, no going back now. He'll just keep bothering you until you give in."

"As If I would." M/n crossed his Arms.

"Good luck not being his friend, we found the wallets." Ace hummed, trying to lead Luffy out of the home... Ace wasn't able to drag Luffy out so he ended up throwing the boy over his shoulder and carrying him out.

Milo continued to stare off into space, what the hell just happened.

"What just-"

"No fuckin clue."

"How? Who?"

"Uuuh... I only got one of their names, the Brats name wasss~ Luffy. I think." M/n shrugged, 

"oh... Weirdos..."

"no shit... Bunch a' assholes too."

Milo nodded, agreeing with M/n.

___

Ace, Sabo, and Luffy walked back to Marco. Seeing him on the phone with someone. Once Marco looked at them he ended the Call and proceeded to lecture them. Until Ace handed him all of the Stolen wallets.

"How did you get them back-yoi?" Marco asked, sifting through his wallet.

"Asked." Ace and Sabo said.

"Yeah! He's got a SUPER Cool Power! and He's my friend now!"

"He never said he would be!" Ace yelled

"Don't care. He's my friend now."

"You can't just decide that he's your friend-yoi" Marco sighed

Luffy shrugged, getting into the back seat of Marco's car. Ace and Sabo following after Luffy, Marco sighed Shaking his head and getting in and Driving home. Luffy wouldn't stop going on about what he thought the boy's Power was. Apparently, it Revolved around electricity... Marco even learned his name. Already remembering the Other's name as Milo. Once they got home Marco had everyone pitch in to put the Groceries away. He went to Pops first thing after returning the Stolen wallets.

"Hey, Pops-yoi." Marco waved, his mother leaving the room, kissing Marco on the cheek before leaving the two to talk in Private. Marco blushed, smiling a bit more. 

"What is it, Lad?"

"Luffy made friends with the two brats who stole my wallet-yoi" Marco chuckled

"So he forced them to be friends with the Lad." Pops chuckled

"Pretty much... But... I kind of want to help them-yoi... As far as I've seen and what Luffy says he's seen. They live alone in a Junkyard..."

"I understand Lad, Give them time to get used to wild one first," Pops said with a smile, quietly snaking an Arm around his chair, pulling out a bottle of Sake.

"EDWARD NEWGATE!" Lidia shouted, causing Pops to jump and drop the bottle, "¡Será mejor que bajes esa botella, maldita sea! Sabes mejor ... Tratando de matarme de un corazón roto, idiota"

"Would it help If I said I love you?" Pops was testing his luck, Marco shook his head, moving out of the way as his mother stormed back in, ready to fight Pops on his Drinking habits. Marco told his Brothers about Luffy's encounter once he left the room. All of them Agreeing with him...