Leaving you is the perfect way | BOOK 6

I see Felix exhaust while getting in "what happen why are you exhausted?" I said with worrying eyes "A-Are you okay?" Felix said "I am okay Felix why? What happen?" I replied, "The man you see and the old lady get away from it okay?" He says "okay, okay" I replied and get him water to drink "Here drink this first," I said, and give the water to him." Felix, did you run from nowhere and come here what happened?" I said, "the man and the old lady you see I met them and talked to them" He replied, "then what happens?" I asked "They are threatening your life so be careful," He said "threatening my life why?" I asked "coz you save me t- He stops talking and looks at me "what save? What are you talking about?" I asked.

-Felix pov-

It's the time

Felix explained everything and I'm shocked that he got my memories after I save him. I'm feeling angry when he said that. I want to shout but I respect him. "Why Felix!?" I said with my angry emotions "I'm sorry" He says. I leave the house to get some air. I go to my favorite place. A few hours later someone walking at my back when I look back it's the man and the old lady I see, I remember Felix said that I will stay away from them If I see them but I have nowhere to run "w- what are you trying to do?" I asked while getting scared "Did Felix tell the truth young lady" The old lady says "I warned you young lady that stay away from him but you didn't listen" The old lady said, "Get away from me!" I said while walking back "You should hurt him not just go in here young lady" She says while smiling at me. The man pulled me and put me in the car "What are you doing let me get off! FE- Someone hit my head I fainted "what are you trying to do you can't escape here" The old lady says.

When I woke up I see a dark place "Where am I?" I said "You're awake, How did your sleep," The man says "what are you!?" I say with my angry voice "We are ghosted and were here to kill you" The man said "you!! Felix go help me here" I said with my angry voice "Question is he knows that you're here you left him without saying where you going," The man said "you see FE- He cut my words "you can't call him you know that," The man said and smiled at me and cover my mouth. They are preparing to kill me and I am so scared. After preparing they walked towards on me and I tried to move but I can't. "this is your end any last word young lady," The old lady said. She points the sword on my face and-

TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR: Ms.Romantic