Abandon hotel|Felix| BOOK 5

-Felix's pov-

Im sorry sanny i need to leave right now to see the details and to keep you say this night.

I am at abandon hotel at this time because the old lady and the man sanny saw this is where they live.

abandon hotel:
Many years ago about 50 years the hotel build and the owner is Luis fernando.The hotel got succesful but the worst day came luis fernando died because of the murder but the police announce it was a heart attack and accident.Until now the death of luis fernando still has no justice or fairness.When he died the hotel slowly weakened but when her daughter felica fernando returned,the hotel grew stronger again.And few years later felica fell in love with a man who was kind and had a big heart. They got married and they had a child and that was lucas, not everyone knew him but he was the grandson of luis fernando and the son of felica fernando.

-Back on felix-
Selcia - old lady
Marcus - the man

I enter on the hotel and see the old lady sitting on waiting area i walk towards on her."hi there old lady" i said and sit in front of her "did i ask you to sit here she said with her cold voice "im not here for this" "what are you trying to do old lady" i said. "hmm she really tell you what a good girl" she replied "can you stop what are trying to do on her!" i said with angry emotion "so its my fault now? "If she didnt help you this not gonna happen" she replied Its my fault and she was just a little girl on that time and i force her to help me and let me escape" i replied "good you know its your fault! If you didnt call her she wasnt gonna be in danger right now!" she replied with angry emotion "da-danger what danger you mean" is said with confusing mind she is in danger right now you know about the bell right did you tell her about it" marcus,marcus is the man who sanny met and give the bell. "YOU!" I leave after he said that.I called any taxi but no taxi stop even no one inside.I know they plan this so i cant save sanny i hate my self.I have no choice but to run,i run faster as i can.

- Selcia and Marcus -

"He is really a fool" Marcus said while watching lucas run. "He really is lets just go" selcia said.

TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHOR:Ms.Romantic