My savior | BOOK 1

Im going back home and i see a black butterfly its so different than the other butterfly.

I can see ghosts its started when i saw the man i help him to escape on the prison not in the police station but in the beautiful house.

Flashback*

Im at the park that time playing with my friends.I see a blue light on the corner of the wall so i go in . When im already inside i saw a bright light and i walked near it not thinking what is inside. i was just a little girl on that time and not minding what danger i may encounter that moment. When im inside I saw a grass all over the place and i see a big house so i go in and see a man ; he said "can you help me get out of here, i will grant your wish." "really? ok ,how? "
"just pop that bubble" he said. "that's easy " i pop the bubble and the house is trembling few minutes after the trembling stop he came to me and hold my head and say "you will not remember this ." and suddenly i wake up on my bed and i dont remember anything and all i know that i was just dreaming.

Until now i tried to remember if it is just a dream or is it true that it happen, but i cant remember how much i tried. after that i can see ghost and i dont know why i can.

I go on supermarket to buy grocery.

At supermarket..

I buy some fruits,and important thing and food and i see a ghost in there. i was shock the ghost look at me and run at me, im scared so i shout all people look at me and when i look again the ghost vanish so i pay on the casher and go home. our street is dark so im really scared.Until few minutes i see the ghost again so i run and slipped unto a rock and i got wounded. blood flowing on my legs but i dont mind it cuz the ghost coming at me and suddenly a man came out and attack the ghost. he is so familiar. the ghost vanish when he attack it by his sword. "Are you ok ? " he asked "im ok, thank you by the way . you see the ghost too? " I asked. " yeah , i can and i can kill them " he said . he is so familiar i think i already see him but i cant remember where and when. "What are you?" i asked . he said "im just your savior" ," my savior? " . "im your savior from now on and dont show your blood on the ghost they will eat it " he said . i just nod and he go with me until i came home.I thank him and go inside i was gonna say good bye but when i look back he is not there anymore but i dont mind it.

In the morning

I use the other route cuz our street is so dark. I walked and walked until i get so tired i decided to stop at one restaurant so i can eat and continue . I was looking for a new house.after an hour i find a perfect house and it fits on my budget so i go in and asked if they have an available room and thankfully they have so i pay and unpack my things.

Few minutes later i saw a black butterfly again.it goes on my hand after that i saw a ghost standing on the cabinet. im scared and the butterfly flew away and the man that help me yesterday flew in my front and killed the ghost again . i dont know how he got there cuz my door is lock and i didnt see him get inside using my window. "How did you get in here" i asked, he smiled and said "im the butterfly earlier" im shock and at first i dont believe cuz i dont believe on magic but he transform in front of me and im shock " what .. what are you ?" i asked ; "im the man who gonna protect you , im felix" he explain everything on me.

After that night*

We eat together and i know where he live too. he said that im just gonna call his name to protect me if im in danger.

I go shopping buying new clothes and i saw felix i called him "felix!" He look at me "hey" he said. i invited him to eat with me after buying my clothes.We ate on the nearest restaurant. "I will go on the restroom" he said ; i nod . and few minutes later i saw felix at the front of the restaurant so i go out, " felix , why are you here? i thought you gonna go at the restroom." "restroom? Im just got out on the bus ." Felix replied. i felt scared ; "your kidding right?" few minutes ago were eating together and you even go with me buy some clothes" I explain ." What? no! someone copied me, you need to get out of here!" he said . "just me, what about you? " I response and he called a taxi then he force me to go in but i dont want cuz what about him and its dangerous even i say many times that he gonna come with me he dont listen and i have no choice but to get in.I left him with the unknown ghost.

Few minutes im at my house now and i go inside and tried to call him, suddenly at my kitchen someone broke the wine. i go in there and i step in a broken glass. im bleeding and again the ghost come at me. im scared so i run again and i remember felix said, i shouted his name and then he came in the right time. he save me again.when the ghost already gone i hugged him "dont leave me please.." i said. And he didnt leave me, he sleep on living room and me in my room.

In the morning...

When i go out in my room i see felix preparing breakfast."Sanny sit down, lets eat" he said ; i sit and eat with him. "Do you want to go out with me" felix asked i nod and go with him.We go in the park and i see a little boy he is so cute i was gonna touch him but felix stop me and pull me when we look back the little boy suddenly at our front.Im shock that he is so fast felix hold my hand "what do you want?" felix say to the little boy the little boy just smiled and run away.i see felix still holding my hand and i feel ackward . "felix ? can you?" i said and pointing at our hands then he let go and we continue walking.When i see his face he's thinking something and i think he is not ok "felix are you ok ?" i said he smiled and said he's ok but im still worried.

We go home and we go on our room.I go in the kitchen to get some water. when im drinking i see the little boy sitting in front of me, " How are you Sanny " he said i let go the glass and felix run at me " are you ok?" he asked i look at him and get the broken glass and started to attack him.

Before felix run*

"How are you sister?" he said i get the broken glass and pointed at him. " you wanna kill me?" he said with the red eyes. he come to me closer and get inside my body in that time i cant control my body i feel im trap in the dark place and cant get out until i hear felix voice and i shouted for help.i fighting myself so i cant kill him but i cant do it.

"Sanny what are you doing?" felix said "Sanny? She is not here , remember me brother ?" he said . "stop it now! get out of her body that's not yours" felix said with an angry voice.Felix sword is on the basement he can get it right away but the little boy lock all the doors. "Do you think you can get out brother?" The little boy said felix and they fighting while me inside is fighting too so i cant kill him.

TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHOR:Tiffany Arisgado
(Ms.Romantic)