The danger is coming | BOOK 4

He nearly kissed me but i cover my mouth "what are you doing" i said while covering my mouth he get off and sit again "i go sleep now" he said and go on his room right away.

Im nervous in that night i cant stop thinking it.

TOMMOROW..

I go out to find a job,i go everywhere no job is right on me.I sit down for a while and someone approach me "miss you need this" He said and walk away He give me a bell i dont know what it means but i keep it.

I went home at night cuz all the companys reject me cuz i can see ghost.When i went home felix is still awake "felix why didnt you- He cut my words and hug me "Im so worried about you" he said "its late why you didnt go home early" he said with his worried emotion."I am finding a job but every company reject me" i replied After that were okay and go on our rooms.

I am finding a job again few hours later i see a old lady crossing the street i run on her and help her cross.She thank me "get away from the man you are with" she said I was curious on what she said "Sanny!" I startled and i look back i see felix "felix why you are shouting,you scared me" i said "why did something happen?" He asked "lets not talk in here" i said We go home so we can talk in private.

"What happen"felix asked "yesterday one man come to me and give this bell" i said and show him the bell "wh-why didnt you tell me" he said with his shock eyes " i forget yesterday and earlier i help a old lady and say "Get away from the man you are with" i said on him "old lady and a man" he said "did something happen on the bell" he asked "did it ring?" "No nothing happen why" i replied "when something happen call me right away" he said and leave the house "felix where-" He leave the house so quickly and didnt even say the reason why.

TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHOR:Ms.Romantic (Tiffany)