6 : (holiday) party

"What's up What's up!" Chuu hooked her arms around yours and Jihan's shoulders. "Unnie, you're heavy" you muttered that made her glare cutely at you. "Yah!- Sooyoung unnie!" She let go of you two and ran to Yves inside the camp.

There's a camping site here now. There are guards outside so it's safe. It's away from the lake aswell. Not that far away tho, you just have to walk another path towards it.

"Y/n! Jihyo!" Haseul went to you two and helped you with your bags. Heejin followed, grabbing your Guitar bag from your shoulders.

"You two brought some foods?" You sister asked. You didn't bring some but you saw Jihan put some marshmallows on her bag earlier.

"I did, unnie. Marshmallows" Jihan smiled cutely to the older. "Nice, we forgot to bring some" Heejin replied.

As the three of you entered the site, it wasn't just Loona there but there were also girls from DIA, WJSN, Fromis_9, STAYC and others there. Sumin was the only STAYC member attended and you didn't see Eunseo or Luda inside.

"We just need to wait for the others... set your tents" Heejin told you as she went away with your guitar.

"Where should we put our tent, unnie?" Jihan asked. You looked for a spot and saw an empty ground under a tree near a hill in the site. Its not that far away from the other tents, maybe 4-5 tents away.

"There" you pointed there and started setting up the tent.

You two busied yourselves chatting with each other when someone tapped Jihan's shoulders. "Yah, you two" both of you turn around and saw all of the Weeekly members holding their bags. "You two didn't tell us!" Zoa threw her bag near yours and stomped like a grumpy kid.

"Nice tent, we'll sleep here" Soojin pinched both of you two's cheeks before going inside, throwing her bag beside Zoa's.

"Y-Yah, that's our tent, buy yours" you told them. The tent was pretty big for 10 people. "Why? Are you two hiding a child here?" Jiyoon entered next, followed by the remaining members. Both you and Jihan were so shocked to see them here... specially in you two's tent.

"So Eun unnie brought a tent, you all should sleep there!" Jihan entered and knocked Jaehee down on the ground. Zoa followed and the three maknaes were stacked. "I'll set up the tent so we put the bags there..." Soeun brought Jaehee's disco light out of her bag.

"Why did you bring those?" You asked Soeun but she only smiled to you in a creepy way. "Party time later"

"Come on, Y/n"

"ONE SHOT!"

"I thought you came here because we got drinks?!"

The unnies were forcing you to atleast chug a shot. You were sitting next to Jihan on the bonfire, all of you forming a huge circle. There's a random girl on your left. You think she's a girl from Girls Planet 999 but you forgot her name. "I came here to make fun of the unnies when they get drunk!" You protested. You promised your self not to get drunk again.

"You're such a bummer, look at Jihyo, she took a shot already" you widened your eyes and look at Jihan beside you. An empty shot glass infront of her. "Yah, don't drink again" you nudged her shoulders. She put her arms up high as a surrender. "Why did you stop her?" Heejin asked from the other side of the circle. "Because I want to?"