𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 58

a/n: teaser later ㅠㅠ

When November took over, you got less time with Jihan. October was fun tho. You took her back to that lake, camped for a night there as you two recorded the moments of that entire whole day. At first, Jihan was confused but you explained you'll be making a mixtape with the videos.

Both of you also talked about making an album together. Weeekly sub-units didn't released any songs since you left so why not bring that hype again?

First, you recorded an Acoustic Version of Why Why Why, you two's first single, to be added in the album.

"Unnie, what about that song you sang back in New Zealand" you smiled as she remembered. You never thought she will because she hated you back that day. "You remember that?" She cutely nodded at you while smiling ear to ear. "That was a great song... honestly I watched the video on repeat after you left, it's just... so sad and moody" she explained. She was sad when you left? "Why were you sad?" Her smile fade away as she looked at you seriously.

"Well... I really thought I was the reason why you left at first. When you told me 'I hope you're happy', I thought you got enough of my attitude to you that time so you left. Unnie, I want you to know that after you left, I wasn't happy. No one was happy. It was unexpected. I found myself scrolling through our videos in New Zealand and then I realized..." she paused as she think of it for a second. You chuckled and then looked away from her. "You like me?"

"Yah, who wouldn't? You were a caring unnie... you saved my life"

"And you never thanked me" Jihan bit her inner lip as realization hit her. She never did thanked you but only pushed you away.

That time you pushed her off the road, that was the time when she felt this 'sparks'. She was so nervous not to herself, but to you. She started crying at the thought you got hit by a vehicle but you're alive. As you and the ajushi were arguing, Jihan was looking at you the whole time. You were fighting for her and she asked herself, why is she ignoring you again?

The first time you entered the group, she never talked to you much. When you're around, she wanted to run away from you. She never knew why and then after you left, she realized she likes you.

All the nervousness was caused by her , liking you.

"I guess I was really timid to you back then" you expected a 'thank you' but you received none but this. "What do you mean?"

"After you entered the group, I have this unfamiliar feeling that when you go close or talk to me, my heart would beat fast. I thought it was a bad indication that something bad will happen but actually, I was having a crush on you" Jihan scooted closer to you. "I never thought of that until you left... I saw you with Soojin unnie on one of the practice rooms. I felt like killing you that time, I didn't know why. Then when we were at your unnie's dorm, I heard that you and Soojin unnie dated before" you chuckled and hooked your arms around her tiny shoulders. "You nosy little bunny,"

" Since I'm very close with my dad before, I told him about this. Not the relationship! But the feeling i get around you. He thought you and me aren't in good terms so he gave you the least lines, never published your songs, everything... I'm very sorry unnie" she side hugged you and you hugged back. "It's okay, Han-ah. Who knows about feelings, we get that unexpectedly" you felt her nod in the hug that made your smiled wider.