ACT 2: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 20

2 years passed and Weeekly continued to promote as 7 members. They finally got the attention of the public and promoted very successful.

For those 2 years, Jihan and Soojin never interact closer than before. They do stand close next to each other on press but never off cam.

And It's all because of you.

You on the other hand received all the hate.

"Used weeekly to become famous"

"Never really cared about the group"

"Selfish"

"You wasted your opportunity"

Those are the words you receive everyday.

*flashback*

The day you left Korea to go study abroad, you opened your own Instagram account and immediately posted an apology letter.

Fans didn't took it well and instead of supporting you, they threw all their hate at you leaving so suddenly without even a proper reason.

"You left because you want to study? Are you blind? The girls study while working, why can't you do that?!"

"She's just using Weeekly"

"No one cares, shoo"

But the thing that hurted you the most was

"You're not even an original member, you deserve this hate"

All those two years, you bare to stand the hate and remained quiet.

Itzy and Loona are the only ones who talked to you. Your friends hated you as well. Except your other group of friends consisting Eunseo, Siyeon, Chaeyeon, Olivia, and Ryujin.

"Y/n?" You looked over at your side and saw your friend, Jessica Lee. She was the only one who befriended you in Uni.

"You're spacing out again" she caressed your hair as you put down your tablet

"I'm just... worried about this project"
"You're doing great,"

"Hey Koreans!" Both of you heard from afar.

You looked at the guy not far away from you holding a plastic straw pointing at your friend.