"And my mother will be safe." Lizzy said determined.

"But only if you graduate." The white rabbit said and his bell rang. "The second bell, I'm late! Here's your class!" He said shoving a paint brush to Raven's hands. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" He said before he hoped into a tile.

"He's kinda high strung isn't he?" Briar said.

"Yeah and um, how is this our class?" Raven asked looking at he paint brush.

"Oh silly, you just take your brush and paint a happy little door... there." Maddie said as she painted on the wall and green door appeared.

"So all we have to do is make it through one day of school? That doesn't seem so hard." Raven said as they walk into class. They saw a fish in a bubble go by then and the realised they were on the ceiling and they fell.

"I think it's gonna be harder than that Raven." Catlin said.

"Seriously is this what it's gonna be like all day long? I don't think this dress was designed for parkour." She said and a fish stood infront of them and cleared It's throat getting their attention.

"Welcome to fishlosophy 101 take a seat." He said.

"Yes, sir this looks like a good spot." Apple said as she sat on a seat.

"Ow, hey! Don't sit on me what do I look like I desk?!" The Desk yelled.

"Oh my gosh sorry." Apple said. "That desk just spoke." She said and Raven also sat down but she was thrown off.

"Get of off me! What do I look like a chair?!" The Chair yelled.

"Ow watch where you're going, does personally space mean nothing to you people?!" The Table said as Briar bumped into it.

"What's with these exchange students, they think they can do what ever they want, we're in the culture!" The chair yelled.

"How dare you?!" The hat on the hat each said as the furniture all started yelling and then the seahorse on the fish professor made a loud noise silencing them.

"You need to take a seat." He said.

"I'm sorry, but we really don't wanna do the wrong thing again." Princess said.

"We don't understand the rules." Apple said.

"They're new here." Kitty said.

"Talk about not fitting in I'm a total fish out of water." Raven said.

"A fish in a school out of water you say you girls have learned quick faster and faster, all  I can teach I have taught you today you eight have become as your master, pass." The fish man said and the ground beneath them turned to water and the fish man dove in and swam away and they splashed in as well.

They girls were transported in bubbles to their next class, their bubbles had popped and put them chairs and tables of numbers.

"Y equal the sum of pi plus the square root of 13." The professor said and he turned around to reveal and owl. "Pupil how does one solve this problem?" He asked.

"Uh that's one problem?" Raven asked.

"It only looks long coz he's over complicating everything, if you simplify the formulas and get rid of the redundancies you'll cut the problem in half." Apple said and a card warrior ran by them with a sword and stabbed the chalkboard and the board split in half.

"Well that's one way to cut it half." Raven said.

"Problem solved class dismissed." Owl professor said and the tiles glowed and disappeared causing the girls to fall through.