"Well what are you waiting for I said quickly, you mustn't be late for class this way, this way." The white rabbit said hopping before them, he pressed a button on his watch and the carpet started to move taking them to their first class.

"Oi!"

"Huh?" Chase said wondering where the voice came from.

"You!"

"Ow!" He said as a rock was thrown to his head.

"Was that little Lizzy Hearts that I just saw?" A girl said appearing from the shadows.

"Yes Courtly,Miss Jester with some friends from ever after." He said.

"Ever After hey and who might they be then?" She asked.

"You know I didn't get much of a chance to find out." He said.

"Go on be on about your business then of with ya!" She said and he marched off. "It seems I better look into this she said.

In the halls of wonderland high. "Is highschool in wonderland always this weird?" Raven asked.

"Seens pretty normal to me." Kitty said above her going in the opposite direction.

"Right, normal..." Catlin said.

"I'm not even sure which way this hallway goes." Apple said.

"Oh Apple that's easy it goes that way." Maddie said pointing upwards.

"Mr white rabbit sir please you have to let my mother know I'm here I really must speak with her." Lizzy said.

"Oh my fluffy tail no,no,no,no,no the vie Principal would be most displeased." White rabbit said.

"Please you don't understand we're on a mission. Lizzy's mom is in danger and my mother is the Evil Queen you know the one who placed the curse with Von Rothbart on wonderland." Raven said.

"Oh dear, oh dear." He said.

"Maybe while we're here I could break the spell with Roberth he's the son of Von Rothbart and I think he might be here somewhere in wonderland and surely for the good of wonderland you can let us go and--"

"I must tell you something, you are correct there is a plot against the Queen of Hearts." White rabbit said.

"I knew it!" Lizzy said as she frowned angrily.

"What about the storybook of legends do you know where it is?" Briar asked.

"I do not young lady, but I can tell you that the one you call Roberth is here along with a friend of his." White said.

"Oh thank goodness!" Princess said with pure relief.

"There is a prophecy ahem! Into our world eight girls and two boys who dropped to end this end this rhyme the curse will tick tock to a stop and bring It's final chime, the legend book which the cat did swap they possibly shall find... and the regal head shall not be chopped, if they graduate on time." He said.

"That actuall kind made sense." Raven said.

"Of course it did." Maddie said.

"We're the eight girls who dropped into this world." Apple said.

"The book of legends my mom swapped it for that book of tricks." Kitty said.

"But the two boys one of them is Roberth but who's the other?" Catlin said.

"We don't know but we'll find out once we find each other." Princess said.

"So, we'll find it?" Briar said.