Chapter 24

"Who the fuck goes to the theme park when they have their csat tomorrow?" Wonwoo have this uninterested face as he raised an eyebrow, both his hands inside his pockets.

"Uhh.. Heheheh.. To relieve stress?" Seungcheol smiled sheepishly.

"Come on! We need to have fun before we starts stressing tomorrow!" Mingyu exclaimed as he slung his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder which then he received a scary warning look from Wonwoo.

"I don't have mood." Wonwoo stated.

"You sure about that?" Hansol smirked which made Wonwoo found it weird.

"Just get started and make things quick already. I wanna study after this." Wonwoo muttered and started walking but stopped when Seungcheol grabbed his arm bringing him back to his standing spot earlier.

"Wait." He said.

Wonwoo frowned.

"Saebin, don't run!!" When Wonwoo heard the familiar voice shouted, his heart started to beating very fast. He turned to look and there he saw Saebyul and Saebin.

"Hyung!!" Saebin shouted and ran to hug Seungcheol.

"S-Saebyul?" He whispered to himself.

"Hey guys!" She casually greeted the boys, smiling widely like she is very happy.

"Hey Saebyul!" They greeted her back.

"Hey." Saebyul smiled to Wonwoo warmly. Wonwoo didn't respond as he couldn't believe what is happening.

"Uhh.. I'll go get the tickets while you guys wait here. Let's go, Saebin." Seungcheol excused himself.

"Mingyu, help me find the toilet. I wanna go to the toilet." Hansol said.

"Yea, sure man."

And it's now left only both Wonwoo and Saebyul.

"What happened..?"

"They came to my house yesterday and explained everything.. It's my fault for not letting you explain.." She said almost whispering.

"I'm sorry-"

"Before that, I would like to say sorry. I'm very sorry, Jeon Wonwoo. Sorry for not letting you explain and sorry for ignoring all your texts and calls and also sorry for telling you to leave when you came to my house." Saebyul apologized sincerely.

"I'm sorry too, for everything." Wonwoo mumbled.

"No, no. You don't have to say sorry. I've think of if, without you agreeing the bet, we won't get to know each other, we won't fall for each other." Saebyul flashed Wonwoo another smile.

"Thanks, Ryu Saebyul."

"And thank you too, Jeon Wonwoo."

And by that, Saebyul pecked Wonwoo's cheek. His eyes widened as his cheeks went hot.

"Ah-choo! Oh my god, what's that smell? Did I just smell something cheesy?" Seungcheol teased, Wonwoo gave him his middle finger.

"Here, Saebin and I got the tickets for all of us. We're gonna have fun!!" Seungcheol shouted.

"Yeaay!!" Saebin jumped up and down, excited.

"Hyung, I want to play merry go around!!" Saebin exclaimed.

"Sure!!!!" Seeing Seungcheol acting like a kid, the rest found it funny and laughed.

"Seungcheol, why do you make us play this ride too. Isn't merry go around are for kids?" Hansol have this straight face.