Chapter 4: Do I look good?

Zacznij od początku

Technically, she feed me breakfast for two days now. Yesterday and today. I don't wanna be in debt to her. I don't wanna owe her a lot. So maybe I'll cook something for her tomorrow morning. I'll try to wake up earlier than her.

She placed an empty plate in front of me. That woke me up from my trance. I should help her. I stood up.

"Sit." She ordered even before I take a step forward.

"But... I just wanna help."

"And I don't. So you better sit still." She said in full authority. Damn! How can she do that? Everytime she uses that tone, you will find yourself no choice but to obey anything she says.

"Why not? Come on, Taeyeon." I decided to be stubborn. I don't want her to think that she can command me anything. I'm not like the other girls around her. I'm different.

"I wanna serve you. My highness shall not touch anything regarding household chores." She said with a smirk. Okay, that's not what I expected she'll say. I was completely taken a back! I'm standing like a fool in front of the kitchen stool. And I can see the smirk on her lips never left.

Until she placed the foods in front of us, I was still standing in awe. "Hey, sit down. Relax." She said and her voice is almost soothing me. Quickly, I obeyed. What the hell? What's happening with me?

She placed two pieces of perfectly round pancakes on top of my empty plate. Then she proceed on putting syrup. After that, she left to get something. When she came back, I saw her carefully carrying two cups of coffee.

"There you go. Now, we can eat." She once again smirked.

What is this? Why is she so hands on? I mean, again, she was just too cold yesterday. And now she's acting like as if we're long lost friends? I don't understand. What is her motive?

"Don't you like pancakes?" She tilted her head. I saw her eyes showed a little disappointment, and somehow, I don't wanna see that from her.

So, quickly, I pick up my knife and fork. I cut a bite size of her pancake as I shoved it in my mouth. And yeah, it's delicious. It's fluffy, soft, and fucking delicious!

It was so good that I didn't even realized I'm nodding my head while chewing the food. I only realized when I saw a small smile on her face. I stopped what I'm doing.

"You look good like that." I said that I almost quickly slapped my mouth. I shouldn't have said that. I thought I just said it my mind. Haist.

"Huh?" She raised her eyebrows, confused.

"Smiling." I hesitantly said. "You look good when you're smiling." Now, I'm shy. I feel like I wanna slap my own face. I know you felt bad for saying such thing a while ago but you're being too friendly now, Tiffany. Haist!

"If I look so good then I should smile more often in front of you." She said with a smile. This time, her smile is very charming. Oh my gosh! She's so pretty!

"So... Wanna grab your lunch with me later?" She asked hopefully.

"Taeyeon, we were just halfway eating breakfast and you're already talking about lunch?" I raised my eyebrow on her.

"Why not? Bora will just drown my voice considering her volume."

"Why won't you eat with us then?"

"Not a chance."

"And why not?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I wanna be alone with you." She said seriously but I shrugged it off.

"They are your friends right?" She stared at me intently. I saw how her eyes told me that she don't wanna talk about it. So I give in.

"Sorry." I apologized.