Horrific Past 😢

Start from the beginning

Yes, he was an orphan. He was nothing but a worthless street rat, a dirty little whore, a good for nothing slut and despite all that, his parents took him in. They took him in and gave him a name, a family, a life and most importantly, they gave him love, something he didn't know existed until the Normans adopted him.

He was so thankful for the day when Robert, who later became his brother-in-law, decided to conduct a raid on the "home" he was forced to work at. The place where he and many other orphans like him were forced and threatened to pleasure different men and women. The only difference was, after his birth parents died when he was barely a year old, his uncle took him in.

For the first few years everything was fine, or at least that's what he thought since he didn't know that not being fed for days on end and being forced to sleep in the barn, or doing all the chores and cooking all the meals for his uncle wasn't something a kid should learn to do at the tender age of three. When he was six, his uncle started getting drunk at nights and whipped him with the belt, and then a few months later, he took him to the "home" and threatened to kill him if he doesn't work there.

To anyone looking from the outside, the "home" would simply appear as a charity home for the orphan kids but on the inside it was entirely different. It was an underground club where men and women come to satisfy their sadistic and perverted obsessions on little boys and girls who are mostly orphans or runaways.

Even after almost a decade, he could still remember those horrific memories like it was just yesterday.....

Flashback

The fifteen year old boy laid face first on the bed as the older man hovered on top of him, pounding hard into him while the frail looking teen just endured it as he whimpered quietly in vain. He knew all too well that neither screaming from pain nor pleading the man to stop would do him any good since that will only earn him more beatings or worse, get him killed.

At that thought, the broken teen let out a dry chuckle because to him, death would be far better than what he was going through.

"You're so fucking tight, my boy. So perfect" The man said to his ear, his rancid breath making the young man gag. And when he began ramming harder and faster, the boy was openly weeping, his hands clawing at the sheets.

Ever since he was just a child, his uncle and his uncle's friends had been using and abusing him in many different ways but no matter how long he had been doing this, he could never stop the tears or the pain.

Only when the man finally came inside him, grunting in pleasure, did he roll off of him and onto his back panting heavily. The teen stayed still for a few moments trying to catch his breath before being pulled up as the older man gave him a wet, sloppy kiss, his tongue plunging without warning into the teen's mouth, wanting to taste every inch of him.

Pulling away, he got to his feet and walked over to where his clothes lay on the ground, and started putting his shirt on. Zipping up his pants, he turned to look at the boy just sitting on the bed, looking so lost and forlorn.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my boy" The man gave him a sickly grin and threw a five dollar note at the naked teen. "Keep the change" he winked and left, leaving the boy feeling utterly helpless.

The younger boy tried to swallow back the bile rising in his throat but it was just took much as he sprinted to the bathroom. He made it to the toilet with only a second to spare before he collapsed to the ground, vomiting everything up that was in his stomach, which was mostly just water since his uncle refused to give him any food, telling him that he wasn't satisfied with the money he had earned the previous week.