The confrontation

N : "You will follow us to the village without saying a word!"

Sakura : "Naruto ! do you really think it's that easy?!"

Sasuke : "I am here to prevent you from bringing information about us back to Konoha."

N : "Oh, yeah? And what are you going to do?!"

Sakura : "Can't you keep quiet?! Stop provoking him, it'll will end badly!"

Sasuke advanced towards Naruto to be close enough to his ear and whispered to him :

Sasuke : "I don't want to kill you now so calm down. Otherwise it's not going to be fun."

Naruto's POV :
He really thought I was that weak? He thinks he can eliminate me so easily? It annoys me how he's overconfident. It's been so long that I've been waiting for a real fight against him !

N :" Come and fight me Sasuke! Unless you're afraid to lose to me?"

Sakura : "Huh?!! What are you saying?! Naruto stop it! "

H : "I-I agree with Sakura! It's not a good idea..."

Sasuke took out his sword, he was ready to fight, he hated the way naruto felt superior to him. They began to exchange blows, when Sasuke got tired of it and gave him a saber blow in the stomach, he was careful to avoid the vital points.

H & Sakura : "NARUTO!!"

Sasuke : "It's over, get away from here and abandon your mission before I do the same thing to you. " He said as he looked at the two girls.

Sakura looked at Sasuke who still had a hate-filled look on her, he was no longer the same man she had known and loved. She didn't know what to think of him anymore, he was the person she loved the most in the world.

H :" S-Sakura ! hurry up! I'm carrying Naruto on my back,  we can't stay here."

Sasuke : "Listen to your friend. She's right. "

The three ninja headed to their old camp at full speed, Naruto had an empty look, he was so ashamed of having failed.

H : "We're here, Sakura, heal him, I beg you.."

Sakura's POV :
This is the first time I've seen Hinata like this, she doesn't look reassured at all and she looks very worried, while Naruto, I don't think he's going to recover from this humiliating defeat so soon. I hurry to use my medical techniques on Naruto and treat him.

N : "Thank you Sakura.."

H : "I'll go look for berries and other things to eat in the forest I will come back later, take care of him for me. "

While Hinata went to the forest, the two friends stayed together and talked, it was a very good time, they got closer.

N : "I like being here with you Sakura.. ! Thank you for watching over me"

Sakura : "It's nothing." As she said with a big smile.

The blonde no longer had the strength to stay awake, he was very tired and fell asleep on his friend's shoulder. Sakura watched him sleep peacefully which made her smile and slightly blush as she kissed his forehead.

A brand new start {Narusaku <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara