"Here you are." Soonyoung pants heavily after that, he's exhausted because of running everywhere around the school looking for Saebyul.

"Soonyoung please, leave me alone." She turned away.

Soonyoung didn't care what she said, he came to her and gave her a hug.

"It's okay Saebyul, cry as much as you want." He said while stroking Saebyul's hair. There Saebyul started crying again like a crybaby.

"I will make sure that no one will ever hurt you again, I will protect you." He whispered.

-

"The oreo cheesecake was delicious anyway." Mingyu stated.

"Stupid Mingyu for actually picking up the cake that Saebyul threw to us!" Seungcheol laughed remembering the incident.

"Yah, it was clean anyways. Why not?" He chuckled.

"You're desperate." Hansol shook his head.

"I just want to know who told Saebyul about the bet? Or how? Or when? Just how the fuck?" Wonwoo messed his hair before throwing his hands into the air.

"You know what? I only have this one particular person in my mind." Mingyu squinted his eyes.

"Who?"

"Who else? It must be your rival."

"Soonyoung?"

"Look, if you think of it, everyone never cares about what we're doing, everyone never cares about Saebyul and so suddenly? This happened. Isn't it obvious? And we all can tell Soonyoung likes her." Mingyu shrugged.

"Damn, you're right."

"So that day.. It must be him the one who eavesdropped us." Seungcheol poked his chin, trying to think about it again.

"What are you gonna do?" Hansol asked Wonwoo.

"Firstly, I'm gonna teach that scumbag a lesson."

-

"How's Wonwoo doing?" Saebyul's dad asked her who is now cooking for dinner as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"He's busy studying for his csat, dad." She answered.

"I actually like that guy." Hearing what her dad said, Saebyul stopped doing whatever she's doing for a split second before she shook her head slightly.

"Why dad?"

"He seems good to me. He got that look, he's rich too. I just found out that he's the son of Mr. Jeon, my old friend." He smiled.

After Saebyul prepared everything, the three of them started to have their dinner but that was when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it." Saebyul said.

The moment she opened the door, her eyes widened. She went out and closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?!" She shout-whispered angrily.

"I came to apology and explain everything." He bluntly stated.

"Please Wonwoo, go home-"

"Oh, come in!"

"Hey, uncle."

Saebyul mentally facepalmed and mumbled curses to both her dad and Wonwoo.

"I'm just here to give Saebyul these doughnuts." He showed them a box with probably six doughnuts inside.

"We're having dinner, join us." Her dad offered. Wonwoo took a glance at Saebyul before smiling to her dad.

"It's fine, I already had my dinner. I have to go home after this, I bought the stuffs that my mom needs." He scratched the back of his head.

"Ahh okay.. Get home safely." Her dad patted his shoulder before walking inside the house leaving only the both of them.

"Heard that? Go home." She rolled her eyes and went inside before closing and locking the door.

Wonwoo turned around and was about to walk away but that was when he heard someone opened the door again so he quickly turned around to see who.

"And please, don't bother coming here and delivering food again." She warned sternly before closing the door again. Wonwoo heaved a frustrated sigh before going home.

-

please don't hate my saebyul _