downtime

You took the day off.
To be fair, you absolutely deserved the day off.
Nothing much eventful happened, but you did buy an ice cream. Nothing else much.

Well, you ran into some guy.
While holding your ice cream in one hand.
When I say ran, you ran into him at full speed.

Why were you running? Angry pigeon.

The icecream splattered on the floor, and some of it got onto his shirt. You profusely apologize to him, and offer to buy him a new shirt.

Then the man laughs.

"Fancy seeing you again." He said.

The voice was familiar, but you were too embarrased to look up. You grabbed a tissue  from your pocker to try to wipe the ice cream of his shirt, but he refused, and when you looked up, he smiled at you.

Wait a minute.
....Kayano guy!?!?!??!

You stare at him, his grey eyes warmly tracking your every movement as you take small steps back, almost as if hes trying to study each move you made like a Pokemon battle.

Your face turns much redder than it initially was, and you tried  avert his gaze.

He didnt seem to notice, and nodded his head. "So its your day off today! No wonder I didn't see you at the bubble tea shop."

You nod sheepishly, surprised he didnt yell at you. To be fair, he did not seem like the type of person to yell at anyone.

"Ah, would you like me to pay for your shirt?" You ask.

"No need! In fact, I should probably buy you another ice cream."

That made your heart race.

"Are you sure thats okay?" You ask nervously, though there was no reason for you to be nervous. "Is there anything else you'd like in exchange?"

He giggled.
"Have you saved my contact details into your phone yet?" Kayano asked. You pull out your phone and the napkin which you had in your pocket for some reason, and try to type it in as fast as you can. Then you realized you had no idea what his full name was.

"Ah, excuse me, but what is your name?"

"Mikoto Kayano, but you can call me Mikoto if you'd like!" He does a funky finger gun as he says so.

Mikoto hm?
You smile and nod, and type his name into the contact details.

Then you notice the time, and realize you have to go. You wave to him, and run off.

"Wait! Whats your na-"

He says, but by the time he said so, you had run off long ago.

Writer notes:
Hello! I'm back from the dead. I have important exams this year and i fell out of milgram for a bit.. but im back.
What the fuck was MeMe?

Well thats why I'm continuing the fluffy fic with our "good" boy... MikoMiko!
If you want to, you can follow me at nozomi_ike on twt or nozomibanger69 on tumblr and insta!